Hard street life (InfraredTurbine)

Dancing won’t get you an easy life

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time!

71 Likes
4 Likes

~Grumb1es~ “Fwuffy deaw wif dis in dah mowning.” ~Sweeps dancing baby under 1eg and uses a support pi11ow for cheek~

2 Likes

Sorry little one, not even being a dancing foal can save you. Best get out of here before you get forever sleepies.

3 Likes

Oh my.
That bloodshot eye.
Dancie babbeh, your end is nigh.
You should have let sleeping fluffies lie.

4 Likes

Always love to hate dancie babbehs

4 Likes

Me too. Would have had better luck with a mare… probably.

1 Like

Sometimes its sad some foals thinks all fellow ferals would accept dancin and ended up dead or as nummies and this one just been woke up at the wrong side of bed…oh boy :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Or worse, they survive a micro peen fluffy dicking (not actually a micro, though the idea of a micro enfing a foal cause it’s the right size made me laugh) and are now still in need of adoption and their ass hurts and even if they survive for long they’ll probably have problems pooping. :frowning:

3 Likes

You know somebody is gonna draw that now.

3 Likes

I try my hardest to plant seeds in the comments. Occasionally one of them takes and I get to see the fruits. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funnier still would be to see that micro foal enfer get enfed himself by one of the parents of the foal
and then stomped.

Why yes my mind is twisted, I am here after all.

2 Likes

“Hmph… Aww micwo smawties mawes soon mummahs and nu wan gib good feels…” Sneaks out of the wall to where they know the adult fluffies live. “Mongo’s nu notice if smawty enf a few babbehs. Nice an tight and no be soon mummahs aftah, bestest enfie paws.” ~waits for father to go find food / mother to sleep etc~

1 Like

Yeah something like that.
Like the micro smarty by fluffersnuffer.
https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-old-switcharoo-fluffer-snuffer/29950

2 Likes

Yes, but the smarty and his herd live like ‘the borrowers’ and live in the wall and keep stealing from the herd. So more like Takers. xD

Even if they’re just taking your brown cherry.

“Who you?” Fluffy adds seeing the smarty hiding watching the nests.

“Micwo smawty membah you, you no remembah smawty?” Smiles while slowly side pacing back to the wall and watching them.

“Wait~” look of trauma slowly appears on the stallions face as they remember not being believed that about being enfied as a foal.

“So ou’ do wemembah smawty. Gud dat make dis easier. Tuwn awound and way down fow smawty and ou can sabe anothew foaw fwom dis.” The micro smarty adds bluffing attempting to play on the stallions childhood insecurity despite knowing they could crush them as it stands.

“Huuu~ fwuffy no wan udda babbehs get huwties…” ~Intelligence/wisdom check failed~ “Fwuffy do…”

" . . ." The micro is speechless as they didn’t actually expect that to work but who cares right now when your lumps hurt this bad.

“Ou in yet?” The young stallion asks not hearing the micro call of ‘gud feews’ muffled by his tail.

“Wah mean, smawty aweady done!” The smarty adds indignantly.

The adult fluffy realizes they no long need to fear the micro smarty and laughs.

“Micwo Smawty wemembeh dis!” They yell swearing a personal vendetta to enf all that stallions progeny as foals.

1 Like

And then get enfed themselves in the end by the stallion as revenge.

2 Likes