Swift like the wind! (artist: Carpdime)

Updated with colors matching ESF’s Swift:
Swift, from Oculus’s Steamfluffs (Artist:ESF)

Swift, the fastest fluffy pegasus alive with Captain Sullivan. Characters from @Oculusfluffy 's Steamfluff story:

Steamfluffs (Author:Oculus)

Previous colors:

previous

41 Likes

I got so many questions.
Least of all if you need an umbrella when he\she flies over.
…just in case.

And i have a thing for steampunk or rather the Victorian age. because it’s so damn close to the modern world but not quite.

1 Like

I legit just had the brief thought of a steampunk foal ‘n a fan when I was drawing it and seeing this just makes me wanna do that now. :fluffyshy: lovely artwork!

Steampunk! My favorite.

:o

I am still amazed by this Carp!! I also noticed that your take on Swyft’s outfit has a call back to the Wonderbolts xD Really impressive job, Carpdime, and am really happy my story inspired another piece! : D

Swyft is a bit of a tomboy (or at least, thats how I intended her to be) so I think she might actually enjoy splashing about in the rain and puddles. Its kind of how I imagine Waggytail’s fluffies, like his fanart of Whisperwind, whose design I based Swyft off of.

Just great. Now i wonder about steampunk foalcan’s.

1 Like

Awesome :+1:

They wil be heavy duty tin cans with rivets and thick windows and air holes shot out of a pneumatic steam driven vending machine.

On low power, you want a foal ina can not a foal slushie.

1 Like

You mean pickled foals, clad in pretty garments stolen from infants graves?
…sorry, that is Victorian, not Steampunk :wink:

I’m sure that on its own is a industry foals bred to be killed and pickled and dressed up for weirdo’s to display.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so happy Carpdime is still making stuff.

Lots of people from the booru days are still here.
Also hello and welcome to FC
You caught us during a bit if upheaval but the site will keep on going like a fluffy should.

Nope, till now, i didn’t have heard or read 'bout yer description till now, my fellow nerd.
Wich canon do you refer to?

Uh that’s an real Victorian thing, if I recall correctly.
They were weird .

Ah, the victorian age.
So you mean the real thing. Got it.

The dead were indeed honored in a odd way for us ‘modern’ western (europe & the US) people, and oddly enough i’ve heared some cultures nowadays (2022 gregorian/christian calender) still have a ‘unwestern\modern’ way to honor the unliving, like digging and dressing ‘em up (Yup, ya read it correctly).
…personally i rather light a candle instead or sumtin’…

Well I did anyway.
I’m pretty sure Bonnacon did too.

Lighting a candle is easier.
Or Dia De Los Muertos, if you wanna go that extra mile.

1 Like

It’s an interesting concept, though I doubt I’ll write it for steamfluffs. The process of creating fluffies in the setting of Steamfluffs is already complicated, due to the kind of retrofuturistic technology they’re working with.

Though, this is giving me the idea of a fluffy living in a kind iron lung. Though it might be a while before I get to that - I got enough things to work on when it comes to fluffies as is Dx

1 Like