4th of July (Battering_Fluffs)

Happy 4th of July sorry that it’s posted late, gotta match the time, now ik I’m new to the community and y’all got no respect but this is a friends art, if you recognize his art somewhere just say hey to him, but don’t go into depth with him, thx and enjoy the comic lmao

48 Likes

Their faces in end is awesome.

5 Likes

That orange one … Ya sure it was a fluffy?

Good comic and hope anyone reading this had a good 4th of July

5 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be in the panel where the rest get dumped…

1 Like

Did the orange one survive? I kinda liked him. Kept his mouth shut.

4 Likes

One of my favorite part of fluffies is how implicitly people transfer whatever animus they have towards each other onto them. It’s like Those Who Walk Away from Omelas except nobody walks away.

There’s some religious concept for this, scapegoats I guess, but sin-eaters more generally, but to have it repeated secularly and for it to make so much sense is REALLY really funny.

3 Likes

I’m gonna have some empathy for the poopies and the orange since they are the only ones that aren’t in the comic lol

3 Likes

Play this while reading this brainrot of a comment.

So … It wasn’t my imagination … It isn’t there or… neither in the other panels!
It has breached our posts, you seen what it has done to our hug boxers pets, using abusers punching bags and litterpals, or feeding of our local mill’s milk bags!

It could be your poopy, it could be your smarty, it could even be user has been disconnected

2 Likes

n725075089_288918_2774

3 Likes

Man, I haven’t seen this pear in forever.

1 Like

The Biting Pear of Salamanca by Ursula Vernon.

2 Likes