A bad pooper AND a liar. (by: artist-kun) (+ edit by: mountain_man)

Edit

112 Likes

Hit that lying bitch harder, she seriously thinks we’re stupid enough to believe her blatant lie.

13 Likes

You’re telling me this little thing is capable of shitting twice its weight, you dumb bitch?!

10 Likes

Just a sorry stick?

Mate, you are really good with your Fluff because…

To shit in the wrong place AND lie to its owner… it NEED to be LEARN that it is a bad fluff in a way or another. Normally with a creative punishment.

6 Likes

Ok but you have to clean after your baby so you have to nummy on all the poopies while baby get sorry stick and if you dont finish or you no nummies you get sorry stick again

4 Likes

When in trouble, blame the child. Fluffy nu deserve babbeh

2 Likes

proceeds to play DDR on the fluffy

3 Likes

That mare lied, I’d punish her by making her watch her foal being tortured, abused and then force fed to her, no reason why she should go easy from this attempt to deceive.

Are you saying I’m stupid, mama? Do I look stupid to you? That pile is twice as big as the baby is, now you’re trying to tell me they did it. Now, you’re in for it.

Tsk tsk tsk … mummah your such a bad liar … and now as for punishment… you get 50 lashes of the sorry stick and 9 days in the sorry box … but that would be a easy punishment …so your gonna watch as your foals are taken away maybe some will get the sorry tube ( reused foal in a can ) others may get forever sweepies … but know this … you lied thinking i was a fool … so now babehs pay the price