A Day on a Fluffy Farm (The Master Butcher)

Sorry for the weird background and bad quality.
I messed this one up, and couldn’t scan it properly on my computer because the sides weren’t straight. So I had to take a photo of it on my mobile instead.

SO unhappy with how this turned out. Edit: Never mind, updated with a better picture.

109 Likes

Is it possible to delete posts? Because I’ve been thinking I might redraw this and upload a new one. I also regret my post before that (the old drawing)

1 Like

I can see the mass market appeal, plenty of supply and the product is literal designed to be soft and cuddly.

My issue is hygienic. Can you guarantee 100% shit flake removal

11 Likes

You can report your post and specify in the message that it’s yours and you want to delete it. I’ve done that before.

1 Like

Oh okay, thank you.

1 Like

It looks totally fine to me. I like the rat-like tails some fluffies get when their shaved. It always made stories where tails were docked seem even crueler

3 Likes

Wow! This was fantastic! Good on all fronts

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Love it. Also considering what all parts people cut off of Fluffies just losing it’s mane is the best possible outcome for one.

2 Likes

I think this is fantastic!

1 Like

No hay alguna traducción?

I like the hugboxy fluffy reaction and I’m sure the art is incredible. The picture posted here isn’t half bad either

2 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s actually a fuckin genius business idea

3 Likes

Fluffies as they were always meant to be. 10/10

10 Likes

Master Buther and McGonagall are two best breeds to creating materials and accessories from their fluff.
I wonder if it would be safe to cut a gowdie fluff, due to them breaking the laws of physics. :thinking:

1 Like

I think this is great! Doubly so as I’ve had to many people in my life get cancer. Inexpensive wigs would be great (unless you’re the one selling your hair).

1 Like

I vote you keep making comics. It’s always pleasing to see them, despite your unhappiness with this one. I quite liked it.

2 Likes

I think you can just edit the post, remove the previous upload, and upload a new (version of the) picture.

I see why you’re unhappy with the reproduction/mobile photo, but I enjoyed a lot of things about this comic all the same ^^

2 Likes

Wow! The artwork is very good! Awesome job on the coloring as well!

1 Like