A drawing based on Psychopath, by Hornlarry

This image feels like it completes the “foal-in-a-can”, where “Sushi Ingredients” gets a new daddy for a bit. :grin:

4 Likes

Ooo dinner and a show :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I was a lad I ate four dozen fluffies
Every morning to help me get large!
Now that I’m grown I eat five dozen fluffies
So I’m roughly the size of a barge!

5 Likes

oh man preserving the heart and lungs but roasting the rest of the fluffy…
I wanna know how they pulled that off.
I wonder how long that fluffy would last in that state

If you could eat everything around the two vital organs while it watches

3 Likes

got a link to the story?

2 Likes

It takes a very talented chef to prepare and cook a fluffy that will survive the process, I’m guessing there’s some sort of heat-resistant baggie that you put the internal organs in so they stay viable.

Damn I remember this story. Hopefully it can be found again. Rereading it with a visual depiction of the characters can do wonders.

A classic brought to life before my very eyes, amazing.

Agreed with you so I decided to peruse the archive, which can be found by searching for threads by Ashtronaut on here, in the folder called Text Files I think it’s 39493. There are more parts interspersed among the other stories until it concludes at 40076.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Dont remember this story, link?

So you liked my story then? I’ll see if I can find it to repost

4 Likes

Dude gives me Gaston vibes

2 Likes

So, checking my old PC, it appears that I have some of my old stories, but not all of them. Psychopathy is not amongst them, and may have been lost to the warp.

I’ll see what else I can find and post a couple tonight

5 Likes

NO,

ONE,

ABUSES LIKE GASTON,

MAKES FLUFFIES SUFFER LIKE GASTON,

METHODS AS OBTUSE OR AS OBTRUSIVE AND EVIL LIKE GASTON…

@Virgil COME SING WITH US

2 Likes

So, I have now reposted most parts of the story, and am going to post the final chapter tomorrow. I’ll post this picture in the story because the artist has done a fantastic job of drawing the fluffy, the Psychopath, and Emily, as well as capturing their emotions.

Link to Psychopathy Part 01 - The Psychopath

Link to Index of Hornlarry Stories

2 Likes

6da

i-love-it-horse

Ah, what a beautiful display of art - to relish in taste and to relish in sound, a Fluffy in it’s final moments to become a feast for hungering ears and teeth.

sick fuck

No idea how I missed this, but I’m glad I caught it later. It’s masterfully done.