a fluffy for you! [myrtlebloom]

if this doesnt upload right im sorry im bad at forum-style posting :frowning: anyways hello i doodled this for fun, thought yall might like it! <3

36 Likes

This is one of the most visually appealing fluffies I’ve ever seen. I love how real it seems. It feels like it could be a real animal, not a made up chimaera or lab experiment.

I dunno quite how to put it. All I can say is there’s something about your fluffy here. Beautifully well done.

9 Likes

every word i read of this makes my ego inflate 3-fold… no but seriously thank you omg <3 <3 considering i made this in like 30 minutes ill deliver you the Ultimate Fluffy[tm] within 3 - 5 business days kjdghlkgdjh

5 Likes

Deep, steady breaths. Be calm and collected.

As much as I like it, ( a lot ) remember you’re in this for your own enjoyment. You’re art-ing for you. I’m just lucky enough to get to enjoy it.

Eh, what can I say. I calls’em like I sees’em. And I see good art here.

5 Likes

It’s face looks so cute and innocent.

4 Likes

That’s a good fluffy right there.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’ll second what Jaro said, this is some very pretty artwork you’ve made here! Fluffies often look sort of goofily muppet-like to me, but between your appealing art style and your good color usage (I particularly like the warm palette you used even for the shadows, really makes the whole picture pop), you managed to make this fluffy come across as something both quite cute and aesthetically pleasing.

4 Likes

I would give my life to hug this fluffy… they look so cute! Your art style is wonderful! Very visually appealing.

5 Likes

It’s astoundingly beautiful! I love that long fluff and soft face so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes