A herd composed of... [by themuffinman] {FB ID: 43270}

Full Size

171 Likes

Vive la révolution!

Btw, I don’t think this should be in Controversial. It’s for more extreme content, towards which people might have a strong aversion (human on fluffy sex, anthro fluffies, foal rape and other stuff that can be considered “too far”)

19 Likes

Good to see you again MuffinMan!

13 Likes

I don’t think this counts as a controversial image. controversial images are usually, Enfie-Babbeh, Anthro, or humans doing something sexual with a fluffy.

8 Likes

yeah, nothing controversial about it.

8 Likes

Always loved this piece. Great to have you here.

3 Likes

I love your work glad to have it here

3 Likes

Sky blue fluffy being eaten

Nice.

6 Likes

Natural selection would favor the earthtones, and as a result as time goes on they’d adapt more and more.

All they’d need is additional earthtones to keep the genepool deep and counter attrition.

Now, what happens when a Poopie births a pastel? Cover them in mud? Or raise them enough to dump them somewhere they could survive?
Or if they encounter lone pastels treating earthtone offspring equally?

8 Likes

Man, congratulations, didn’t know this was yours but is one of the images I keep coming back to.

3 Likes

Fluffy Turf Wars. They’re serious business.

4 Likes

Good to see classics like these posted here.

1 Like

A personal favorite of mine

3 Likes

Return of a king

1 Like

Honestly love this concept, seems like something one could get some fun scenarios out of.

Also great job on depicting it too. The artwork here is really solid and I appreciate all the fun little details going on in the backgrounds, not to mention that’s a generous amount of panels for what’s basically a proof of concept piece.

3 Likes

One of my favorite classics

1 Like

I’d love to see someone making a fan art continuation of this.

3 Likes

The best herd

4 Likes

After seeing poopie babbbeh and best babbeh stuff all the time, this is exactly what I needed.

I hope there’s a sequel to this. It’s a fun concept, where nature and natural selection takes over from faulty programming and Seeing Fluffies evolve.

3 Likes