A line of Tetris, Fluffystyle by Menn019

I recieved Tetris-related comments on the checkered paperformat i love to use, that inspired me.

An early draft

Main comic

Yup: 900 points, i miscalculated the playfield; 9 wide instead of 10, so hold yer horses on 'em comments…

16 Likes

I Just love the creativity of the community.

Never would’ve expected fluffy Tetris.

6 Likes

Fluffy tetris. (fluffybooru id: 8755) (by: spoons) - Images by Others - FluffyCommunity

There was someone before me…

4 Likes

Z Fluffy being a little rapist prick then calling L Fluffy his special-friend after she’s dead is a nice touch towards the idiocy of these things. Even in abstract shapes Fluffies only think with their genitals.

Though I do wonder how the shapes change with pregnancy, or what baby shapes would look like. If the foals are born and accidentally form a line do they just vanish leaving the mother confused and bloodstained?

This is a rabbit hole and I’m going down it.

5 Likes

Just wait for the tryhards trying to line up 12+ lines of suffering cramped tetris fluffies, the bottom ranks of the fluffy pile being crushed. Only to repeatedly slam piece after piece in and end their existences as a rainbow slurry of junkblocks flies into their enemies yard.

Also something about the idea of putting fluffies into molds so their bodies take various blocky shapes for this amuses me.

3 Likes

Hehe, some cuteness makes a good suffer.

How 'em babbeh’s were supposed to be born in this form and cannon ain’t worked out, yet…

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe they start out as single square ‘foal’ pieces and move to the closest open space adjacent to one of the two parent pieces as a bonus for matching opposite gender pieces (after 3 pieces/30 seconds)? Potentially accidentally completing a line and killing/injuring fluffy block rows? If not adjacent to the mother piece for ‘milkies’ for 30 seconds they die and become a junk block.

If no space available the foals are crushed and their goo seeps up to the top/nearest open space as junk blocks (they cant complete a circuit either potentially junk blocking entire rows)?

Hmmm, alternatively… Maybe if the the mother piece has open spaces adjacent them while pregnant that piece starts taking up one block at a time of these spaces (first below, then to sides, then above) until they’ve expanded an equal amount of pips as their original shape (ex: 4x for a square).

Then after the pregnancy period these squares become single cube foal pieces of random colors in those squares as the mother retakes her original shape?

If no space to expand at all the foals are stillborn from being crushed and become junk blocks ; and if only partial space available all viable foals are born and the remainder become junk blocks from being stillborn.

Stillborns cause a 2 minute grief period where the parents wont have foals, unless one or both of the pieces are smarty/bitchmare pieces.

. . .xD

I cry laughed picturing a pregnant block getting aborted by the player slamming down a piece onto them from above.

3 Likes

Sounds like an idea Wolfram_Sparks had, maybe this was the beginning that led to Tetris Fluffies.

3 Likes

Now that would be a nice variaty to them bombs they use in some version!
Problably that, but i haven’t planned a series for this comic.

2 Likes

Such is often the case. :frowning:

But there’s a reason classics like Tetris get so many sequels and remakes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like an idea Wolfram_Sparks had, maybe this was the beginning that led to Tetris Fluffies.

Perhaps in Fluffy tetris. (fluffybooru id: 8755) (by: spoons) - Images by Others - FluffyCommunity but not in this one.

1 Like

Right?
It’s a shockingly simple but amazing idea.
Makes me think of a version where you corall fluffies into a large enclosure where they’re forced to the bottom. And when there is a “solid” line, a variety of killing implements clear out that line so the higher fluffies can be forced down, like incinerators, buzz-saws, acid, ect.

4 Likes

Sow…phew! Reading after yer edit, i never imagined anyone making ‘fan-theories’ of my work.

But we all, or at least i do, know that some fan-theorie’s could really be close to what’s going on…or i just wanted to torture multiple fluffies at once…
On the other hand, i’ve at least 300 of these pages in stock…

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, I would play Tetris a lot more if I could mod it to be this

1 Like