Hahaha thanks! It makes me happy that you like it

7 Likes

aw so cute but be careful you don’t want to attract more of them

6 Likes

I thought it was a sandwich with cheese slices instead of bread at first. xD

11 Likes

XD That happens when I forget to deactivate my night filters on my pc screen

5 Likes

I really like the texturing. Great art, wonderful coloring.

I am curious… there’s a … at the end. Part 2? Or standalone?

5 Likes

Probably, it is possible that they will see that child and those fluffies again (Just like my other character, Johan)

4 Likes

How do your fluffies look so fat and squishy on the brink of starvation? Seriously, they look as cute and huggable as the day they were thought up. Even with the ribs showing.

7 Likes

@Jaro45 I like to compare them to those apparently fat cats that turn into toothpicks when you bathe them.
My fluffies are technically a mass of thick fur and a lot of useless hair.

7 Likes

This gives me the heart happies. Glad to see a well-mannered fluffy meet a kind and generous kid.

4 Likes

Oh that makes so much sense. And now every time I see your fluffies I’ll imagine them looking just like that.

So you could say that your fluffies are made of fluff and lies ( like all birds! ) ? Bonus points if you recognize the reference.

2 Likes

Aw, how sad and sweet! I’d want to take them to a safe location and see if they have owners. If not, time for mummie to get fixed!

3 Likes

Wonderful as always LostDauphin :heart:

3 Likes

That little foal broke my damn heart

4 Likes

Urkkk…happy fluffs hurt the soul.

2 Likes

Aww what a sweet interaction! I absolutely love the coloring and artstyle, your art is lovely! Keep up the fantastic work!

3 Likes

Love the design and their emotions :heart:, at least the mare begs not demanding sos the foal.

2 Likes

Well now it will follow you home.

1 Like

And then the cannibal fluffy eats both of the fluffies and thanks the kid for the meal.

Edit2: “can’t stand it, I know you planned it…”

1 Like