A little good deed... - LostDauphin

Well I forgot to tell you, but, you two are no longer ferals.

Fewaw? Wat dat, missah?

Your former life, humanless.

Ou am nyu daddah, nice missah?

Well, sorta. My uncle is the one who is going to be your real human. Maybe I can ask him if I can be there alot, I may be able to get him to let me be your human.

Das gu, wite?

That’s very good. Nephew, you want to start with these two? That’s fine by me. Come by the car, I have to get your first set of safe room supplies and food for the mare.

Okay Uncle Apfelpherd, I can’t wait to see my herd grow like yours!

2 Likes

why do I kept havin feelings of “these two gonna end up dead” in the whole comic ? o_o I was legitm scared

2 Likes

Oh xD I guess it’s the fault of grandmother’s comic and others like it.

2 Likes

This is so sweet! I love it!

2 Likes

Well maybe you shouldn’t have had babbehs if you couldn’t feed them you fucking vermin.

Its a good kind of hurt!

Honestly they wouldn’t know better. Aside from spaying & neutering, I do believe that sex education is needed for fluffies - if they can be aware of what sex is and that sex can be enjoyed, then they should be taught why having it is not a good idea.

1 Like

That kid is a sweet lil bean.
He must be protected at all costs. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Really nice art style.

1 Like

Nuuu!!! :sob:

1 Like

They’re both so pitifully ugly, I’d probably take them to a shelter or try to ‘fix’ them myself (no intentional abuse)

Good kid

Holy hell this is amazing.

2 Likes

Let me guess, you’re sad because you wanted to eat that sandwich? (me too)

2 Likes

Or worse, someone who enforces anti-fluffy ordinances

2 Likes

sheesh now that bad

1 Like

colours it white and black and places in Liverpool

This was absolutely heartwarming. In this fandom, an empathetic scenario like this feels like the most wonderful Christmas miracle! :heart:

Let them trust you, but before you let them bite, take it away and eat it all.

That little baby is such a mopey lil squish-face. I want to buy them some canned sketties.

Ack! My heart! This little boy is so sweet! He was thought well! QwQ :sparkling_heart: