A new kind of fluffy care AND torture

After today I discovered a new form of fluffy torture and care. DENTISTRY! Fluffies have notoriously wimpy/brittle teeth and like any well cared for pet sometimes they need to go to the dentist. And getting your teeth and gums scraped at with picks and brushes with sandy toothpaste sucks!

11 Likes

oh my that is awful

1 Like

There’s a thriller from the 70’s called “Marathon Man” and the main villain uses dentistry as his main form of interrogative torture. He yanks out a tooth and then drills directly into the open nerve . It’s one of the only scenes from a movie that I find difficult to watch and always sticks in my mind whenever the subject of worst type of torture comes up. Definitely has abuse story potential.

3 Likes

Look up the horror flick “Doctor Giggles” if you didn’t like dentist before…

1 Like

“Is it safe?” :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

4 years to late to be new

1 Like

Uhhhhnnnnggggghhhhhh, damn you Servo!

Though I think I figured out why that scene gets under my skin, while more graphic violence has never phased me. Partly it’s from Dustin Hoffman giving that unsettling scream/wail of agony, but it’s the fact that I can accurately imagine what that pain feels like. I think everybody at some point has had a dentist fuck up or slip, and man, that is a sensation that will always haunt you.

1 Like

We could always use more tooth torture stories.

Nobody likes the dentist. I think thats just universal, unless your a gator or shark then you grow teeth back.

Or a masochist.

1 Like

I was absolutely BEGGING someone to post this, why did I have the feelin it’d be you?

Dunno.
…is that good thing or a bad thing ?

Mix. mouth torture is one of the things that truely make me cringe and shudder. I love Creeper’s stories cause he truely gets in the horror of a fluff’s life.