A rough start in life; Eorlund story by: Pedowhermacht (me)

Hi everyone
My first image post ever…

Please don’t be too hard with your critics

5e4612dc-d13e-430c-ac5d-844a2f5166d1

Hopefully this is part one of a short story i have in mind😃

21 Likes

He could use some ears.
I always feel fluffies with no ears look odd.

1 Like

Shit i just relize🤣
Sorry, i’ll fix it on the next page

1 Like

No worries, there is always next time.
You only get better by practice.

2 Likes

‘Tough start in life little guy?’

This made me laugh and also sad picturing all the birth defects/ugly kids being higher dimensional beings just not being very good at art yet ; and/or people trying to make stuff in the character creator for the lolz. xD

2 Likes

I like it quite a lot. For your first time its fantastic. You show some real promise. Remember all artists start where your are now. Just have fun with it and enjoy the journey.

1 Like

Just add a haystack !

( That’s from squeekyfriends how to draw fluffies it never fails to crack me up)

1 Like

Very pathetic looking, especially with the shit caked on its rear end. Well done.

Of course I would adopt it, deworm/rehabilitate it, add it to my herd, and eventually butcher it and serve up the meat as a tasty stir-fry.

3 Likes

Humor me for a moment if you don’t mind.

But would your herd know they are going to be eaten ?
Or is that fact hidden from them ?

Sadly for you, his new dad is a hugboxer
So no eating* fluffies in this story

You gotta have some kind of metabolic disorder, man. Nobody outside Africa is this hungry all the time. My pet theory is that fluffy meat is like rabbit meat, but worse… instead of being all protein and no fat, it’s just concentrated bilirubin.

2 Likes

Humor me for a moment if you don’t mind.
But would your herd know they are going to be eaten ?
Or is that fact hidden from them ?

All of this is in my timeline:
If a fluffherder does their job right, the fluffy believes that it is a beloved pet right up to the point where the blade goes in. They are kept, in their billions, blissfully unaware of their status as livestock. This is to keep them docile and compliant and to keep the meat tasty. Happy fluffies are tasty fluffies, stressed fluffies are inedible fluffies. This is no small matter; entire corporate departments and academic research conferences are dedicated to the multi-tens-of-billions-of-dollars effort of keeping livestock fluffies happy and content.

Alright, thanks.
I’ll poke around your gallery.