A (Sort-of) Goodbye

Oh look it’s one of these posts again. Yeah, but not really.

I’ve mentioned before that I had nothing to do with Fluffies until this site, I was never part of the booru, I never saw The Click, I just randomly found the subreddit in late May 2021 and from there found this site.

In those 14-15 months, I have written 238 individual chapters, created an entire saga around an abusive doctor and his psychotic companion, made a start on a sequel saga and have put in a good chunk towards a multi-chapter opus.

And it’s all been a bit much hasn’t it.

I’ve made the mistake all writers make and burnt too brightly, that creative spark that I found with this site is dimming and I’ve found myself writing more out of obligation than out of enjoyment. So I’ve decided to take a little break, step back from Fluffy writing for the moment and let that spark simmer for a bit.

I will still be a part of this site, you’ll still see me commenting every now and again, but the actual output will be minimal for the moment.

Things will return in time, Jonathan and Scarlett will have their stories told, Travis’ tale will grow, I’ve got plans set out for both of those series so don’t expect me to spoil anything for you here.

Until then, thanks for all the comments and collaborations, and I’ll see you all when I get my groove back.

62 Likes

That’s fine just don’t be too much of a stranger.
We keep losing too many people.

11 Likes

Take all the time you need to rest and make sure you treat yourself well. :heart:
IMG_1461

5 Likes

I can relate. Take your time, get some rest, have fun.

3 Likes

You will be missed

1 Like

i cry man, no gu…

1 Like

Enjoy your break, friend.

2 Likes

Hugs* just drop by and say hello and will always be happy hearing from you pal :blush:

1 Like

The moon is only full for 3 days in it’s cycle. We’ll be around.

1 Like

Understandable, it’s a lot of writing in a little over a year!

1 Like

Just make sure you remember to come back. Far too many stories and series are left unfinished due to author hiatuses.

3 Likes

Burn out is a bitch, take your time and get back to making content when you want.

2 Likes

Art blocks happen to all of us! It’s normal and we’ll all just have to be patient :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo I am the exact same way rn. Kinda stopped posting except for the ultra rare moment I get a cute character idea to draw and never touch again lol.

2 Likes

I mostly lurk on this site but I’ve read a a majority of your stories and very much enjoy them. I really hope this is just a temporary break and you’ll return to writing about fluffs dude. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s rad. You gotta do what you gotta do.

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea to me. I didn’t realize you were such a recent addition because you have such a large amount of stories and I only came along in like February or something.

Late May 2021 would be more like 16 months, but if you were writing for 15 months and have 238 chapters then that’s an average of 15.86 stories/parts a month which is more than one every two days so yeah, that is a bonkers output.

Thank you so much for all the amazing stories, but yes definitely take a break, relax, recharge.

2 Likes

As a big fan of your work, I can only say to take as long as you need. I understand too well what it means to exhaust yourself in the writing process, so taking breaks in-between to ensure that the activity remains fun rather than a chore is important. We’ll all be waiting in the meantime. Take care!

4 Likes

Hay bro, I think we joined around the same time and I’ve been a fan from the beginning. Take care of yourself but I’ll be looking forward to your return.

2 Likes

I just saw this, and I’m a lil sad. Your stories were great, and Mongola is pretty much cannon in the fluffyverse lore. I hope you can rekindle your flame, and we see more from you soon! Thanks for everything you’ve contributed so far!

1 Like