A Star is Born Comic 8/16 (Fluffus)

Clash of Titans

Next

<<First

83 Likes

“They’re just shitrats”
Says the one willing to commit several crimes for one.

29 Likes

Sic semper hugboxus

5 Likes

Oh shit oh fuck

6 Likes

Will the police take this case seriously or not? On the one hand, trespassing, theft and assault. On the other hand, fluffies.

7 Likes

Kill those bastards, old man.

5 Likes

The former I hope.

3 Likes

Pretty sure this would be taken very seriously.
Fluffies or not, they stabbed a dude, that’s attempted murder.

10 Likes

Theft and assault?

Trespassing, assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, felony destruction of property (Alicorns are expensive), and theft.

9 Likes

Jesus man

They’re fucking Fluffies, calm down

6 Likes

Fluffies and one massive payday.

Also: nuuuuuu! I was liking him!

5 Likes

They sold a Pokémon card for $900k some two months ago. Heck, a mint OG Charizard is $325k. Still just toys, really.

If serious collector/speculator/breeder type people got into fluffies you bet we’d see some serious prices for rare ones, even if a common one would be worth pennies.

8 Likes

What the hell just happened we all said have him pull out a gun and blast them but now my favorite fluffy foal is dead to it’s good still and I’m on the edge of my seat as always with this story😬

2 Likes

You were assuming that prius driving, IT working, animal loving, bio-farming, back-to-nature Bob has a gun and would immediately use it on other humans.

I was thinking that a high/drunken petty criminal who isn’t super smart but shows initiative would carry a knife and use it if cornered.

9 Likes

Has he fallen over more foals?

2 Likes

(Sigh) make sense but did the unicorn foal have to die

2 Likes

That asshole step on the fucking fluffy now stab the owner :scream: those two need to be arrested!

Hope the owner survive.

3 Likes

Man imagine how shitty of a cop you have to be to ignore ALL THIS CRIME because fluffies were involved.

1 Like

These guys aren’t that smart are they? There commiting trespassing, assault, and destruction of property. Plus Bob can give the police a good description of them. They didn’t think this one through did they?

4 Likes

I didn’t have enough commas for all that.

1 Like