A Whole Fucking Bunch Of Riley (Federalchemical1728)

blank background

Image (3) - Copy111
Image (3) - Copy111111111111
i started a comic version of my Riley First Blood story, but comics are really hard :tired_face: :tired_face:

Image (15) - Copy

Image (18) - Copy1

Also tried drawing her in other peoples’ styles again WITH REFERENCES THIS TIME

woefully unfinished :disappointed:

ON FEEDING A CANNIBAL-FLUFFY:

“We did a huge extermination job yesterday so we’ve got a whole box of live foals and im gonna turn them into a special treat for my special little monster.”

Today we’re gonna make
:rainbow: FOAL SPAGHETTI :rainbow:

• Tools: knife, PLASTIC cutting board, meat grinder, food processor, apron, gloves, air-tight diaper bin for the poopie-woopies

• Ingredients: box of foals, calcium powder, eggs, flour, vitamin supplements

• Foals contain most of the nutrients she needs in their organs: liver, kidneys, heart, brain, etc.

“Today we will NOT be removing the fluff because I dont want to. Also Riley’s stomach is so acidic she could literally digest rocks. Instead, I will be skinning them and making rawhide out of it.”

• first, squeeze out the foal over the diaper bin (if they won’t vent, you can give them an extra hard squeeze, they’re gonna be blended into hamburger so it doesn’t matter if they’re alive or not. don’t be too precious, a little fecal matter is good for your fluffy’s gut.)

• wash them with cold water, they’ll usually be frozen in shock so it’s easier to put them on the cutting board and remove the hooves and tail. i also like to peel off their manes so the hair doesn’t clog the pasta machine (chirpies often don’t have long hair or “hardened” hoof capsules so you can skip this step)

• then they go in the food processor (dont forget a little chirpy treat for your sous chef)

• you may need to do several batches as to not overload your machine, but once all your foals are blended, you’ll want to put all of that meat goop in one bowl. NOW is when you add extra ingredients (vitamins, calcium powder, etc) the EGGS are the most important part bc they’ll help the noodles hold their shape (if you’re really anal you can add some wheat flour & the mixing will develop gluten)

• you’ll wanna get your hands in there to mix it. pretend you’re making meatballs. you wanna get rid of any air pockets (i like to tamp it down with my fists, but that’s just me)

• NOW we load the grinder, keep adding handfuls of meat as you go, never letting the funnel go empty. Making sure there are no air pockets is important because we want nice long noodles (fluffies love the noodle shape regardless of what its made of. like dinosaur chicken nuggets)

• you can cook them if you want, it’ll make them keep longer (you HAVE to simmer or steam them tho, boiling or frying will break them apart) but Riley gobbles these down so fast they’re never sitting in the fridge for more than a couple days

((i’ve been doing this all day, man. i need a drink asjkdksjdfjksfd))

35 Likes

Comics <3

Also genius to draw in BugBox’s style.

3 Likes

This makes me so overwhelmingly happy to see! * slams keyboard *
Especially the :rainbow: FOAL SPAGHETTI :rainbow: TM

As for the heavy questions…

I do have, what I considered to be, my best friend.
We rarely talk now and at first it made me really sad and frustrated but overtime I grew numb.
I still consider them my best friend to some extent but I think it´s just the memories I have of them not the person they are now (hopefully this makes sense). I get a happiness hormone rush when I see or hear from them for a split second but they feel like a stranger with attached emotional responses now. I hate the feelings this gives me. I don´t feel anything genuine anymore, I just hurt.

2 Likes

I fukkin love your art style. The chirpy babies look so pathetic and squishable

1 Like

God i love Riley sm, her design is so so good i need to draw her someday

1 Like

AHHHHHH YOU DREW LIKE ME! AHHHHH I CRY

But you are so wrong! She does NOT look like the Grinch! SHE’S JUST FWUFFY

1 Like

i fuckin LOVE riley, i wish to pet her and feed her smarties <3

1 Like

I love how you draw facial expressions, holy fuck. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bro wtf i forget how fucking baller your art is all the time wtf

2 Likes

I fuckin love Riley :3

I was gone for a minute and just now saw this!

I want you to know that not only do I love that you would want to draw Riley in my style but I also love Riley and your art in general!!