Abandoned/Incomplete comics(ChartreuseShroom)

Depression has been kicking my ass but I have so much fluffy art piling up that I never actually post I gotta force myself. So here’s some unfinished comics/doodles I have lying around, enjoy :green_heart:

Classroom Fluff

Foal in a can

Lonely Brat

Punishment

For the online fluff I just never got around to writing the stream chat ¯_(ツ)_/¯ the music is for the hype train

Enfie toy from a bigger story I had planned with Starstruck + doodles

(I’m a bit rusty on tags I’ll try and fill them out right but apologies if I missed some)

66 Likes

What happened to Charlie?

2 Likes

He heckin’ ded.

4 Likes

He got yeeted out a window, my thoughts for that story was that he would then find other fluffies hiding at the school, repopulate, and then take over from inside the walls

5 Likes

Looks great, if you ever get around to it would love to see them finished.

1 Like

Especially that first one looks promising, probably bad customers or visitors?

1 Like

Feel kinda bad for streamer fluffy, was just trying to get that bag and chill in the pool. Owner wasn’t too bright to put it there, though…

Nice layouts. Weird follow through.

Not sure why people feel a need to draw the male genitalia always and forever whenever they introduce a colt or stallion.

3 Likes

Makes them look more vulnerable? Juxtaposition of adorable and gross? I dunno, that’s how my brain reacts when I see it. Also, you ever play with a puppy? That wasn’t fully clothed, that is? Heh

4 Likes

Not to me. Then lean into it, like Deliverance. Yes. Yes. Doesn’t look like that or feel like that.

2 Likes

I hope you get better. I know you can. I believe in you

3 Likes