Adoptables! Dazzle's Get (By: GreaverBlade) (Closed)

Turbo

As you walk through the halls of Little Miracles, a spotted blur rushes past you before coming to a halt and turning to face you.

Hewwo! Fwuffy am Tuwbo! Wub wun! Wub fast!

Picking up the little colt, he wiggles in your palms but doesn’t try to jump down or excessively squirm.

Finding his safe room, you read the adoption report.

Turbo is a highly active fluffy colt. He will need a lot of space to run around, and when he gets bigger, a sizable yard. Turbo is very strong for his age and size, and at full sprint, an owner will need to jog to keep up with him. Turbo has been specifically tutored by our resident good-smarty, and is well prepared for domestic life, so long as he’s allowed space to run and play. Turbo has been raise on our special Pro Health Active Fluffy kibble, which has a higher protein content. He is fully weaned and if taken home, he should have a diet high in soy or other protein rich foods.

Wan’ gib Tuwbo new housie? Tuwbo wiww aways wan’ wun an’ pway wif famiwy!

Valentina

A quiet fluffy filly sits on her rump in her safe room, stacking blocks.

She shies away as you approach, but peeks out from behind her hooves to look at you.

Hewwo… Vawentina am gud babbeh… wike huggies…

As she overcomes her shyness, she reaches out to you in the upsies pose.

Lifting her up and holding her to your chest, she snuggles in close and coo’s.

Nuw pewson am warmsies. Gud fow huggies…

She falls asleep quickly as you hold on her her, snuggling as close as she can to you.

You read her adoption card posted on the wall.

Valentina is a very shy filly, but loves affection and attention. She will be hesitant at first meeting new people, but her instincts for love and hugs will quickly take over. Valentina is especially well behaved, having gone through our rigorous domestication course. Beyond that, she has remained specifically polite. She always askes, and never demands. She will require a bit more attention than an average fluffy, but is generally quiet and loves to simply sit with a human while they do other activities. Simply being around people makes her very happy. Valentina was raised on or standard Pro Health Fluffy kibble, so upon taking her home, she should be raised on our standard recommended high fiber, high calcium, moderate protein diet.

Valentina continues to nap, snoring softly as she cuddles in to your chest.

19 Likes

Aww… They’re so adorable. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh god’s just looking at Turbo kills my hand.
I’m kinda tempted though.

5 Likes

Valentina is sooo adorable.

There’s going to be more adoptables soon after this. I have a major story project coming up which is going to end in a sizable batch.

And a new storytelling setting for the whole community to play with.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I imagined pulling the dots off of turbo and eating them. xD

…future food-fluffy?

1 Like

Peanut butter mane coat that curls and condenses until it becomes coated in a cocoa shell. They will evenually fall off naturally but can also be pulled off without issue when ‘ripe’.

Adorable as usual! I think Turbo looks pretty sweet, I enjoy a hyperactive fluffy. Valentina is very pretty as well.

Turbo seems like a little fast bastard I won’t lie, would hate to chase him around for a bath.

…dooooo iiiiittttt

I love Valentina’s little heart!!! She seems like she’d be a great therapy or emotional support fluffy :pleading_face:

Aww, I’d love to adopt Valentina if shes still available!

valentina seems like she’d make for a wonderful service fluffy! i’d love to take her in

As @Spacesheep formally asked first, Valentina has a new home.

Please take good care of her.

I look forward to seeing any content you create with your new adopt!

Dawn from Cruel Reality is still available. She needs a lot of help, but she’d definitely be good at providing comfort to those going through a rough time:

Thanks so much! <3

Use crayon. Tip straight down, twist. Boom. Dots!

If no one else claimed her I’d love to have her :blush: although it may be some time before I do this, I have an idea for a story or something where Dawn is a beloved therapy fluffy at a children’s hospital and helps kids who need wheelchairs feel less alone

She is all yours!

Also, once she reaches full size, she could be fitted with a closed catheter system for fecal incontinence. Basically a poop collection bag on her side. This could additionally be hidden under a sweater or something, and would keep her rump clean.

This was handled really well in RQ’s Gerald. That story is… fucked up, but really good if you can handle controversial stories.

Thank you very much @GreaverBlade!!