Adoptables! More Rejects and Rescues (By: GreaverBlade) (Closed)

Little Miracles has a new batch of fluffies in need of extra-caring homes!

Almond

Resting on her belly, you greet a brown alicorn resting on a pillow. Her rear end hangs over a convenient litterbox.

Hewwo! Babbeh am Awmond! Nu hab weggies, bu’ hab wots ob wub! An’ hab wingies an’ hown! Mummah nu wike dat, so mummah nom weggies! Bu’ nice wady sabe babbeh an’ gib namsies! Nice pewson wan’ be Awmond fweind?

Your read the information card provided for Almond.

Almond is a brown alicorn with green mane and tail. She was born to a feral mare who, upon realizing she was a ‘monster baby’ tried to eat her, starting from her rear legs! Thankfully, a passerbay stopped her and brough the injured chirpy filly to us. Almond has otherwise grown up healthy and is clevery and strong. When she is old enough, she should adapt well to a wheel cart.

Almond has been raise on our standard Healthy Fluff kibble, and should continue our recommended high fiber, high calcium, moderate protein diet. Outside of checking for rugburn and belly sores, Almond is generally low maintenance and with mobility assistance, she is good at keeping herself entertained for hours on end with balls, blocks and fluff TV.

Almond is recommended for any fluffy owner willing to help with her additional needs, but understands that she doesn’t need to be coddled babied.

Bluebell

A blue colt with a pale pink mane and tail sits on a floor mat between a pair of headphones. The fluffy foal shifts his rump and place, rocking back and forth and seems to be dancing in place to the music. He doesn’t seem to notice you until you sit down right in front of him. He turns his face towards you, and you see his washed out eyes not actually looking at you.

Am nuw pewson? Bwubeww see-pwaces nu wowkies, bu’ heaw-pwaces am gud! Babbeh wub music! An’ babbeh wub dancies! Babbeh onwy du wiggew dancies… babbeh nu want faww an’ hab owwies!

You read the information card provided for Bluebell.

Bluebell was brought to us as a rescue from an abuser. His eyes were forced open while still a chirpy baby, leaving him permanantly blind in both eyes.

Despite his condition, Bluebell has grown in to a very happy fluffy. To help keep him calm between feedings, he was exposed to a wide variety of music, and enjoys most genres. Music with lots of profanity or screaming tends to scare him, but he loves everything from hair metal to hip-hop. Fluffy rap is a unique experience.

Bluebell is largely satisfied to sit and listen to music. He loves physical affection like petting and hugs. His best days are when he can rest in a lap on a towel, listening to music with a human, and getting pet.

Bluebell was raise on our standard Healthy Fluff kibble. We recommend keeping him on a high fiber, high calcium, moderate protein diet.

Bluebell will be happiest in a relaxed home, especially one with music lovers. Bluebell is capable of using a litterbox on his own, once he’s used to the layout of a saferoom. Some accidents will need to be forgiven as he gets his bearings. Bluebell is a low maintenance fluffy who some simple extra needs. Bluebell can be stressed by changes, moreso than a fully-able fluffy. Regular communication will keep him calm and happy. Simply telling him what’s going on is usually all it takes for him to prepare for any adjustments.

Crayoneater

A scarred brown adult fluffy rests in a bed, pointed at a TV. He wears a fluffy-sized steel helmet painted green. The video playing is for chirpies that have just opened their eyes; basic, colorful, cheerful. The fluffy seems to be wiggling in place, but not to the upbeat music playing from the television.

Hebbow! Amd Cwandeamew! Wub! Huggewies?

You reach out and gently stroke the fluffy’s back. You notice that all four of his legs are gone, and as he rocks side to side, it appears his entire belly is scare tissue.

Concerned, you read the information card provided for Crayoneater.

Crayoneater was brought to us by an anonymous man with a crew cut. He declined to provide his name, simply saying that the fluffy had ‘done his duty’ and ‘was owed some happiness’. As he left, he gave our little friend a pat on the head saying he was a good ‘crayon eater’

Spending time with Crayoneater has revealed a number of severe conditions. He is a quadruple amputee with severe whole body scaring, especially on his belly. He is 90% deaf. He is 100% derped.

While we’re unable to confirm it (and the army continues to deny it), we suspect that Crayoneater is a retired military fluffy. If Internet rumors are to be believe, then he was likely a smarty derped in training and then used for mine clearing. His many injuries give credence to this conjecture.

Crayoneater has been kept our our standard Heathy Fluff kibble, and should continue a high fiber, high calcium, moderate protein diet.

Crayoneater has a number of special needs. Besides being derped and mostly deaf, he is prone to panics if a load noise gets through his hearing imparement. He will screech about, as close as we can understand ‘bad skettie buttons’. Our best guess is that this has something to do with land mines. Crayoneater is happiest watching the most innocuous fluffy TV shows, and in a warm lap simply getting his back stroked while he’s lost in his own mind. Crayoneater is an otherwise very sweet fluffy, but will need an extremely patient home with a lot of time available to his many needs.

Crayoneater is terrified of standing water, so should be bathed with a sponge or wet towel. Crayoneater can be set up with a litterbox behind him while resting on a pillow, but we recommend a fecal catheter as a long term solution, as he will often show extreme discomfort while defecating,

Any party who adopts Crayoneater will not be assessed any adoption fee. Crayoneater will be sent home with a full selection of fluffy supplies appropriate to his many needs. This is a good, sweet boy who has suffered. We want him to have a happy home and will do what we can to help him find one.

Almond - Aurix
Bluebell - father_dan_the_man
Crayoneater - Biorb_Biorb

15 Likes

I’ll just snatch Bluebell before anyone else can.

1 Like

And all yours!

Wow. He want QUICK!

1 Like

I allllmost wanna snap up Almond, she’s adorable, and Crayoneater looks like he’s a gentle guy. Love this batch man, very good as usual

Great choice ngl, Bluebell is adorable

1 Like

I’m sure you will do him justice.

1 Like

I’m half-tempted to take Crayon Eater as a new rescue for Herman, simply cause I think it’d be hilarious.

I’ll pass for now since I’m not sure if I can make that work properly. But I’ll keep the derped idea for potentially another story later on.

I’m going to be dramatically expanding on military fluffies down the road as well. There will likely be more ex-military derpies kicking around (or not, depending upon remaining limbs) in the future.

1 Like

I do have an ex-military hugboxer character, if I see one that I can work with I’ll grab them for him.

I’ll take in Almond if you don’t mind.

All yours!

As always, if you want original Krita files, just DM and I’ll send them via MEGA link.

1 Like

I used to have a blind original character as a teenager. So I felt very drawn to Bluebell. Plus I love me some blue.

1 Like

Who doesn’t love them some blue? Great choice again, plus I’ll take this chance to say I absolutely adore your work!

1 Like

Gimme Crayoneater son, gimme the boy

Have fun with him! Well, not too much or he’ll have an episode.

Da howwow… da howwow…

2 Likes

No… he will be loved… he will be cherished…

Now I’m thinking about him hanging out in a kitchen, and losing it over the sound of popcorn popping. The sounds of the kernels bursting in succession reminding him of the sounds of those mind fields going off constantly as his friends find the ‘magic skettie buttons’ and get sent to skettieland.

2 Likes

Rambo is blue so I’m totally with.

1 Like

I realize now my first fluffy character is also blue…

do we start a cult now?

Or at least a blue fluffy group.

1 Like