Another mummah mistake. (by: artist-kun)

67 Likes

Atleast is creative.

2 Likes

good question. Why the whole room in foals shit?

4 Likes

Meat drowned in milk? That’s not kosher!

5 Likes

Just need to season it right and it will taste amazing

1 Like

Why the whole room in foal shit?

“No room, you are foal shit”.

And then the room was ALL foal shit.

5 Likes

Dangit, I need to go listen to a dramatic reading of that story now. Pure gold

4 Likes

Why drown them in the milk of their mumma? It would be better to find them slowly crushing their bodies starting from the bottom to the mouth as if they were containers of toothpaste and with all the mixture of the contents of the foals spread it on the face of the mother, tear off her legs and stitch the skin of the foals on their buns, only then will she understand well the message of no more foals

1 Like

Yellow learned how to use the litter box real quick.

Don’t argue against methods that get results.

1 Like

Beautiful Justice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This A-K style is so cute and they look so miserable

3 Likes

Maybe the mare was so stupid and happy didn’t bother telling her foals bout pooping and peeing in the litter box, mares can be that stupid even been warn by owners.

1 Like

Or the owner is exaggerating and acting disproportionately. If anything, we can’t see it so we don’t know how trustworthy they are in their statements. Since Mr. Owl says I’m better off assuming malice…

“Nu go fwom babbeh” doesn’t make sense to me. Telling the scary poopies to not leave the baby since it makes momma get hurt?

Wonder if its not a matter of them failing to be litter box trained (bad poopies) so much as they’re getting scared a lot by the owner (scaredy poopies)?

3 Likes

Well expect owners would just shout at them for no reasons sometimes, they even just vent their frustration on them.

Or it can be thats what they planned all along just to have reason to kill them :man_shrugging:

1 Like

yes. maybe if he ask nicely like a good fluffy, they will listen

they probably shat themself when the owner wasn’t around to scare them
or maybe he scared them just to have a reason to get rid of them. both could be true

1 Like

Yep. Assuming malice first versus incompetence. I do wonder how many people assume the human is a reliable source of information (ie, it actually IS the fluffy’s fault) versus not. And its hard to tell…

3 Likes

Unless the story itself revealed it.

2 Likes