Any Questions About My Characters? (Star-The-Alicorn)

I know a lot of y’all want to see an update with Cherry and Brian (Trust me, so would I), but I’ve hit writer’s block with them as of right now. (I know where the story needs to go, I just can’t for the life of me get from point A to point B. There WILL be updates to that story I promise, my brain needs to just get its ass in gear.)

So to perhaps get myself some ideas and for the sake of conversation (And to deepen the story), feel free to ask any questions you want about my characters! Be them fluffies or human, from “Cherry and Brian” or another story of mine. Heck, if you have any questions about headcanons of mine, ask away.

If it’s something that gives me a deep enough idea, I might make a whole separate post about it and @ the asker at the top of the post.

Questions can be abuse, hugbox, neutral or even weirdbox-related. Go wild! Go crazy, go stupid! Ask anything at all.

5 Likes

What’s the best starting point for reading your stuff?

2 Likes

If you mean Cherry and Brian, it’s best to start at this post here: Cherry And Brian, Chapter 0: Cherry's Backstory (Star-The-Alicorn)

And you work your way up numerically. 1, then 2 and so on.

If you mean headcanons, those can be read in any order at all.

I also have a story I’m beginning but working on, called “Cirrus and Whiskey”.

2 Likes