Any requests? (Swiftbitches)

You might want to mention that idea to Nixa.

1 Like

A fluffy that is forced to be a dancing fluffy forever until its legs break

2 Likes

smarty gets wrecked

2 Likes

Fluffy finds some freshly poured cement

2 Likes

A two panel… thing. I dunno what to call it.

A pair of chirpies or foals laying together in a bed. Have their colors be so close to the other’s they look like one mass of fluffy.

Lineless to sell the illusion. Less details would help. I think.

The second panel… thing have them waking up, looking over the rim of the bed looking sleepy.

2 Likes

Already a thing.

2 Likes

Hmmm…mebbe I’d seen it and (temporarily) forgotten. It looks familiar.

2 Likes

Brute knocking tf out of Fluffy (ya know, Mr poopie hater) with the youngins maybe joining in lmao

2 Likes

How about brute and crimson tag teaming a smarty

1 Like

Fluffy problem-solving: Trying to get to the box of sketty-treats on a high shelf.

4 Likes

try doing some fan art based off some of the stories posted.

3 Likes

A pillowfluff that was accidentally forgotten outside who is getting her fluff pulled out by birds who want it for their nests.

2 Likes

Can You Draw my Fluffy Persona Krieg

He is the Big Gray Cannibal Fluffy in your style maybe with his green smarty Friend or maybe As Anthrows street thugs who fuck shit up he is the Muscels and Moesifluff is the brains who lives in constant fear of being eaten

5 Likes

Luchadore fluffy! Has a mask and cool pants.

5 Likes

A fluffy daydreaming that it was a big fearsome pegasus like out of mythology but with laser eye beams.

5 Likes

Fun with vx nerve gas!

3 Likes

A fluffy having special huggies thrusts, misses the mark, and breaks its peepee. You draw such firm and meaty fluffy penises that I’d love to see one bent in half! :laughing:

5 Likes

If I might built off this for weirdbox: he’s trying to have special Huggies with Habanero, Napoleon’s sister.

Displeased with the lack of enfies she eats him.

4 Likes

Mobile Suit Gundams… And Federation, or Zeon uses fluffies for tthings (NOT Pilots)…

5 Likes

Just got another moronbox idea: A fluffy stallion having special huggies with a horse, ineffectually humping the back of her rear leg. :laughing:

6 Likes