April Foal's Day by Chikahiro

For: https://fluffy-community.com/t/unofficial-event-idea-4-1-22-april-foals-day/33059

60 Likes

and i bet he was shocked

5 Likes

I would projectile vomit if I got oat-milk too. That shite is vile! Soy milk is the way to go. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

THANK YOU!

1 Like

I’ve not tried it yet myself. I’ll do almond milk only because of the low calories and carbs.

1 Like

Sad thing is that this exactly what some vegans do to their pets.

4 Likes

It can work for some supposedly but not obligate carnivores. Also they might not consider animals can have food allergies to…

2 Likes

I’m no fan of almond milk since it tastes a bit too watery to me. Soy milk however is fine by me since my digestive system thinks it belongs to a fluffy if I get any type of animal produce such as dairy into it. Napoleon ain’t got shit (teehee) on my waste production skill were I to go to town on a meat lover’s pizza for example. The pain ain’t worth it though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

To be fair this is a fluffy, it probably puked/shit because the oat juice (that shit ain’t milk) was TOO nutritious for it to handle

3 Likes

Oh, the foal was never to blame. It was the “hah, I fooled you with the fake animal product replacement” person. And they got their just desserts :wink:

2 Likes

Hot Take:

Oat Milk > Soy Milk > Almond Milk > Tap Water > Burnt Coffee > Dairy Milk

1 Like

They’re interacting with a fluffy, you have to be ready to be covered in various bodily fluids and execrations when dealing with them

1 Like

True. But a reasonable amount would be no fun. This is Kaiju breath weapon projectile vomiting and busted pipe pooping :slight_smile:

1 Like

I originally thought about the foal asking “What is this fecking shite?/” but decided against it. The oat milk wouldve been McGonnals brand. Or it saying “NO!”

Darrrrrrrr he blowwwwws!!!

1 Like

Soy milk, eh?

And their kids, too.

Proof that even fluffies hate vegans.

1 Like

Even shitrats hate the vegan thing…stop trying to convert anything to your dumb cult, vegans!! :joy:

1 Like

There’s no such thing as “oat milk” because there’s no such thing as oat titties. It’s not milk if it dosen’t come from titties. That shit is oat juice and even vegans know that if you put that on the jar nobody would buy it.