"Are You Smarter Than A Fluffy?" (by recreationalsadist)

“Welcome to ‘Are You Smarter Than a Fluffy,’” the gameshow where a fluffy and a human compete to see which one is more intelligent! Both our contestants are in soundproofed boxes and can neither see nor hear anyone else. We’ll alternate between asking the human and the fluffy questions. Of course we’ll be presenting the fluffy the fluffy version of those questions, but they’ll be equally hard. In the first box we’ve got Sweetcake. Say hello Sweetcake."

“Hewwo hoomin! Sweetcake weawy get sketti if ansew aww questions wight?”

“That’s right!”

“YAY! Wub sketti!”

“And in the next box we’ve got Justin.”

“This’ll be an easy win, there’s no way I’m dumber than a fluffy.”

“We’ll see. For your first question: Do you vote?”

“No, it never changes anything. Actually wait, only if there’s a candidate who I think matches up 100% with what I want.”

“Okay. Sweetcake, if you had the chance to choose between being hurt and not being hurt would you want it?”

“Nu wan huwties! Wiww do anyting!”

“Alright, that’s a point for Sweetcake. Next question: Your Smarty says you should go jump in deep water. Will you do it?”

“Bu wawa bad fow fwuffies! If Smawty sai dat den Sweetcake nu wisten tu dem.”

“Okay. Justin, you recently got food poisoning and went to the hospital because you followed the advice of someone on TikTok over food experts and doctors.”

“Look, social media’s a better source of experts than the self-proclaimed ‘experts’ most of the time. Just because they’ve spent years mastering their respective fields doesn’t mean they know more than a conventionally attractive 20 something.”

“But you got food poisoning.”

“Yeah, but they did a really great apology video about it so I donated another $50 to them. Wait, what was the question?”

“You answered it. Next question: Your favorite celebrity has been accused of rape-”

“THE BITCHES ALL LIED! Oops, sorry, reflex. Don’t be ridiculous, if I liked someone who did something bad then that would make me bad. So nobody I like can ever do anything bad. I’m a very smart person, I watch lots of YouTube videos.”

“Huh. Okay. Sweetcake, a bunch of mares are saying your Smarty gave them bad special huggies.”

“WHAT?! Dat’s bad! Dey bad Smawty!”

“Next question: A bird just told you to poop on another fluffy. Do you do it?”

“Nu no dat biwdy-munstah am wight. Sweetcake nu gib sowwy-poopies unwess need tu.”

“Justin, do you know what Twitter is?”

“Of course! It’s where I get all my facts along with TikTok, YouTube, and online forums. I spend hours on there hating or loving anyone I’m told to!”

“Alright. The questions have been answered and the points totaled. The winner gets $1 million or a big bowl of spaghetti. The loser has a lethal amount of electricity run through the box they’re in.”

“I can’t wait to be rich and watch that fluffy fry!”

“He can’t hear me, right? Okay, Sweetcake you get a big bowl of spaghetti!”

“YAY! Wait, wai hoomen in big sowwy-box doing dancies wike dat?”

“He’s just very happy you won and not getting electrocuted.”

“Otay!”

“And that’s tonight’s episode of ‘Are You Smarter Than A Fluffy!’ Next week it’ll be an even more challenging matchup between a derped foal and a man who thinks the internet is real life! Here’s a sneak peek:”

“Bluubbubu…”

“My parents bought me a condo and give me an allowance! I have a podcast!”

10 Likes

Reading that was… Painful, to say the least. It sums up so much of rigged game shows and how so many people on social media really are, lmao.

2 Likes

The fluffy won right there.

1 Like

What makes it funnier/sadder is there are so many instances of that happening there’s no way to know which one it is.

This part is so true that it’s actually kinda sad.

…So wil there be a sequel\series ?

1 Like

Not for that specific one, it was just an ending gag.
I might do a similar story though.

Works for me either way.
Cause social media really shows how stupid people can be.

1 Like

Ha! This was really funny and I like that the fluffy was rewarded. Some people really be like that and it can be an issue.

It’s why avoid social media.
I don’t need the aggravation.

1 Like

Same, being in this community can give me more than enough drama and headache lol

I prefer this over fecesbook or twatter.

1 Like