Art ideas (swiftbitches)

A fluffy ingesting hair growth tonic, becoming ridiculously fluffier afterwards.

5 Likes

That sounds funny.

Though personally, I think would find it funnier if the joke was set up lik that, with a very obvious end, but instead, the fluffy gets sick because it just drank chemicals that were designed for scalps.

2 Likes

So here were some ideas I had in the pipeline, feel free to use them if you’d like. Most were comic ideas, to be brutally honest.

Crippled Fluffies
At a daycare there are two sad fluffies in wheelchairs being violently bullied by a group of healthy fluffies. They stomp on them, bite them, and give them sorry poopies for being “dummeh no weggy” wheel fluffs. Suddenly an eagle swoops down and attacks the fluffies, causing the bullies to run away and the crippled fluffies to fall over. They cry and beg for help as more eagles come swooping in to grab and tear them apart.

VietFluff
A Fun weird box scenario where a bunch of American Army fluffies invade Vietnamese fluffy land. They fight violently and chaotically as the song ‘Fortunate Son’ plays in the background.

All my babies!
A snippet of a riveting scene in Fluff-Tv’s new soap opera, “All my babies!”. Luciel, the heir to the Hasbio Sketti fortune has just been proposed to by her long-time sweetheart Sterling to be his special friend. But suddenly from the shadows, there are two Sterlings?! It turns out that the Sterling that proposed to her was in fact his evil twin brother Xavier, who has escaped the sorry box and is trying to ruin his brother’s life! The reason? Sterling framed Xavier for his crimes! Before Luciel can take it all in, a mysterious old fluffy comes by to tell her the truth about her birth mother but he suddenly falls over, having been poisoned! What will Luciel do???

RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
A small fluffy family is accosted by a smarty who demands the mom’s foals to be his new enfie toys, when suddenly bigfoot jumps out of the bushes! He raises his hands in the air and screams ‘RAGGLE FRAGGLE!’ grabs the smarty and runs away with the smarty screaming ‘SKREEEEEEEEE MUMMAH SAB BABBEH!!!”. The fluffy family look at each other confused and walk away with their babies.

Sickness
A small comic about a deadly virus tearing through a small feral colony of fluffies. The virus is shown through 5 stages: Fever, Tremors, Coughing of Blood, Necrosis of Limbs, Lethargy, and Death. The comic ends with the implication this deadly disease won’t stop spreading.

Cultism
A bizarre comic of several hooded fluffies in a cult who worship the elder god, Sketthulu, sacrificing some chirpie (or talkie) babies on a ritualistic altar. They stomp the babies to death and eat their corpses. Suddenly the altar glows and spaghetti tendrils erupt from the ground, grabbing the cultists and dragging them into the ground. A Detective fluffy comes to the scene and says something like, “Dis am Thewid Teimsies dis month’ (while pulling out a Hasbio brand cigarette).

Adoption
An off-putting colored, crippled foal awaits listlessly at a shelter for adoption. It was rejected by its mom and siblings and has gotten to a point where it won’t touch its formula. As they’re getting ready to put it down, a random woman comes in and decides to adopt it. She gives the fluffy a new name, and the fluffy recovers and grows up

Fluffy Fact Number 18
A fluffy fact based on how fluffies eat sketties. In the image you should have two weanling foals happily eating Fettuccini Alfredo (Spaghetti with White cream sauce). The Fact will say, “Contrary to popular belief, fluffies can have preferences on different kind of Pasta dishes. Foals who have been weaned of milk enjoy Fettuccini alfredo because of its creamy taste reminds them of milk and is more palatable than the more acidic based sauces.”

These are just some of the ideas that might be interesting.

5 Likes

let me guess, she also has 12 children all of which are from you?

1 Like

Or from 12 different fluffies.
Which is why she likes to hurt fluffies.

1 Like

now that would be not very dream trad wife gf waifu of her

1 Like

I know.
Subverting expectations !!

1 Like

Draw fluffies.

fluffy cerberus.

2 Likes

all of the heads are smarties, and they never can agree on anything, from who will eat sketties on the next sketty day, to who should greet the mummah when she comes back from work

5 Likes

Sketti bank

I’ll gladly loan you one of my girls :shrug:
Take your pick; I’ve got four but remember: Annie is just a kid.

1 Like

Because of what??

download

2 Likes

A fluffy (successfully) working a 9 to 5

4 Likes

a giant fluffy eating trees in a forrest

an anthro making wool clothing out of her fluff

a red anthro raised by orangutans (knock off tarzan)

an anthro gets infested by ticks and fleas

micro anthros (size of a rat) riding drones

miny anthros (size of a large todler) herding llamas

and finaly an anthro that due to a genetic error produses 10 times more fluff

2 Likes

A fluffy who drowns trying to eat the reflection of something tasty in a deep puddle. Maybe spaghetti or a cake/pie cooling on a windowsill that it can’t see.

2 Likes

Oh! Or one or a group of fluffies dealing with death. Like how you think they’d cope?

I have different ideas for different types of fluffies, domestic vs wild vs ferals for instance. Like my oc fluffy, Shuffler. His ‘big sister’ was an elderly toy poodle. Since he’s derped, he doesn’t quite understand death. When their owner died, they got lost together chasing the ambulance that took her. Barkley died and since then, after she became nothing but bones, Shuffler carries her skull on his back like a foal. I borrowed some of how he deals with death from elephants. They have graves they visit the same time every year and will lovingly caress and handle the bones of their dead, which reminds me a lot of how some human cultures have crypts or such where they bring up bones of their dead yearly to celebrate with them, as if they were still alive. (But Shuffler sees Barkley’s ghost and still talks too her and gathers food for her as if she were still alive.)

Hmmm Steph and Penelope having a nice day.

Steph getting railed by a handsome Stallion.

Just some good old fluffy torture.

“Fwuffy num yu wen yu go fowebah sweepies.”

2 Likes

add fire ants to a microfluff colony

3 Likes