Ask bluey! By:eded_ted

I thought it was Sargent Dookie.

do you like turbines ;

1 Like

What about gladiator movies?

Oh, I stand corrected!

Silly me.

May I revise that to:

“Do you and Pinkie have heart hurties thinking about Sargent Dookie? Wub you both.”

My apologies for the misunderstanding on my part! Bluey is a good fluffy :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are your favorite kind of skettis?

2 Likes

Did you hear about what I did to my Ex’s fluffies? I wonder what your eyes taste like? Hers tasted like mochi. Screeching, pain riddled sweet agony. And a bit like lavender as well.

1 Like

Hehe… The name is miss-leading, but when you see her, you wish you could punch it :slight_smile:

I have found her!

1 Like

Would you like a Hurtz Donut?

Response

Slaps the fluffy "HURTS, DON’T IT?!

2 Likes

Does your daddy give you kibble to eat or does he get varied fruits and veggies for you?

1 Like

Hey Bluey, what do you think about “Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A. Start, Select, Uninst. Spaghetti Param., Inst. Waffle Param.”?

Out of all the well-known fluffies on the site & Reddit, which is your favorite?

1 Like

What do you want to be when you grow up?

1 Like

This has been fun, @Eded_ted, thank you :slight_smile:

What do ya like more: warm nummies on a cold day, or cold nummies on a hot day? Drinks can count too.

1 Like

Do you hate Weedy and want to hurt her for killing SGT. Dookie, Bluey? Because I miss him so much and why hasn’t Ted done any more experiments on WEEDY!

Favorite toy?

1 Like

Do you like bacon on sketties?

1 Like

Do you like macaroni and cheese? I’ve got a great recipe I’ve been working on for nearly 20 years now. I can give it to your daddy if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bluey, would you rather get to have sketties whenever you want but have to lose your leggies and see places, or get to keep your leggies and see places but never have sketti again?

1 Like