a.k.a. Deathglare

74 Likes

It wasn’t easy to tag this.

7 Likes

Are there other tags you need?

1 Like

Wtf is happening here?

3 Likes

pretty sure there;s a pair of fluffies trapped inside, backwards. one eating from the butt and another with his butt near the mouth.

6 Likes

It really looks to me that one fluffy has been made to wear the skin of another fluffy, backwards.
Though I could be wrong.
Whatever it is, it’s hilarious!

16 Likes

Probably a poopie fluffy wearing a pretty fluffy costume to get a new daddeh… Only the thing was so dumb it put the costume on backwards…

6 Likes

This will never not give me nightmares.

The best part is that Torf seems fairly well adjusted. It’s the OTHER fluffies who can’t handle his current predicament :smiley:

4 Likes

The owner laughed when they introduced the fluffy, so i’m gonna guess this was all planned by them

8 Likes

This is fucking -G E N I U S-

8 Likes

I need a prequel and sequel to this image.

6 Likes

I can’t think of any. I’m not sure if weirdbox is appropriate here, because it’s weird but not that weird, but nofluff is being abused, so it’s not abuse either, let alone hugbox.

This is one of the most hilarious ideas to mess up with fluffies I’ve ever seen! The worried confusion over Torf’s antics is palpable, and the moment of horror when they realize he’s pooping from the mouth is almost existential! :laughing:

4 Likes

Although it looks like the fluff inside might be saying “fluffy sorry” after eating the food so I don’t think even the one in the costume is in on the joke, just the owner

2 Likes

Oh man, I remember this from the Booru. I was hoping to see it back!

1 Like

some innocent biology and sciene fun … probably with some stitching

It’s gotta be a fluffy in a costume that’s on backwards… Look at the hooves… The hearts are upside down…