Average feral male fluffy by ShititsMe

Hello!! Shit has come with more headcanon stuff uwu, now presenting…How an average feral fluffy looks, at least a seasoned one :3
They have clear differences from mares even more if the stallion is a smarty and they commonly have these signs in general:

• Battered and furless hooves.
  • Lack of body parts like ears and tail (this one its lucky to have both eyes).
  • Scars all over the body.
  • Grumpy face.

Obviously they all be dirty but a clean one its easier to serve as example hahahaha
Enjoy!!

20 Likes

Hmm. Not cute. To the incinerator with him.

4 Likes

why waste gas?? let some feral dog have a lunch hahahaha

1 Like

That would do the trick, sure. But you can’t really summon a pack of feral dogs whenever you want.

Besides, I dream of a environmentally safe future where we don’t have gas. And all of our energy is made by burning fluffies.

1 Like

oooooh boi your future has the hope of all the abusers in the comunnity, ok be my guest and take this feral to your best incinerator you know uwu

I appreciate making violent hellgremlins visually distinct from classic fluffies. This kind of permafrown thugs makes it instantly recognizable which version of fluffyverse any given picture is taking place in.

2 Likes

Ooh a fighter he’ll do nicely. I’ll Break Him. I so love the ones that fight back makes it fun. Like pulling each hair with tweezers as he struggles.
Rubbing his leathery hoofs with sandpaper until they bleed. As he bites i’ll pull his teeth by hand slowly. Oh I hope he bites hard tries to draw blood. Oooh sorry I need a minute.
Got a little lost there. Anyway it’s nice to see them realistically in the urban wild.

1 Like

I would be concerned that the meat would be impossibly sour from a life of constant endangerment.

I’m afraid it’s the sorry Ruger Super Redhawk for this one.

1 Like

totally, i admit that i love the idea of fluffies being more mentally complex even capable of develop unique traits that make them different form their domestic or newly runaway counterparts

do it, do it!! only not forget…take a pliers and crush their special place slowly

i fear the same but ive heard that fluffy meat never get sours, you know hahahha they are living stress balls

I would just wrap a rubber band around his no-no stick and wumps over time they would blacken rot and fail off . I don’t want these things to die only suffer because for them death would be a release. I’m having to much fun to ever end it.

Ol’ Blue here has seen some shit in his time as a Feral, looks like a mean scrappy fighting fluffy!