Babbeh wake up... (By: Shadysmarty) (Fluffybooru id: 14218)

98 Likes

Context and Commentary

Original post not available on archive.ph. Further commentary from creator or community is welcome.

1 Like

Dude you gotta chill

Get the vacuum.

Depending on how much room there is Iā€™d crawl in there wearing a horrifying mask and making demonic sounds, snatch the foals and leave.

Sheā€™s gonna pathetically follow me out to save her foals or sheā€™s staying under and shit herself to death, but either way Iā€™ll have two new toys.

4 Likes

Now this takes me back.

1 Like

This one has always struck me as particularly real in its tragic situation. Even in urban areas wild animals or stray cats will sometimes try cornering themselves anywhere warm and sheltered to give birth, and be very hard to move.

Move they will, in the end, because obviously their instincts tell them to carry on surviving. But of course fluffies are shit at self-preservation and really bad at determining when hugging and begging wonā€™t fix things.

7 Likes

Is she impaled on something?
The thing on the left looks like some kind of horn going into its ass

Trying to get her to move by poking her with a broom.

1 Like

Ah, I see it now

This one is soo sad. Shadysmarty did a great job conveying the mareā€™s terror and despair.

And really, given the number of abusers in the fluffy world, Iā€™m not sure her fear is that unreasonable.

3 Likes

The sad face on the white one. So simplistic, yet so cute.

2 Likes

Good eye, I hadnā€™t really noticed that. The foal is sad, but not terrifiedā€“from the body language and the way it is looking right at the broom, I think its more resigned than anythingā€“like the classic ā€˜thousand yard stareā€™ of soldiers whoā€™ve seen too much.

The ā€˜stareā€™ is disturbing enough in adults, in children its horrifying. Iā€™ve seen pictures of kids living in warzones who have the ā€˜stareā€™; this foal has basically the same look, and its even sadder in some ways than the motherā€™s terror.

Fluffies are also bad at surviving these situations given that they werenā€™t designed to live in the wild let alone giving birth in a hole in the ground.

I hope most fluffies who traspass for nesting die like that, ā€œhiddingā€ from people. Of course, itā€™s gonna reek bad in a few days, but knowing they starve themselves and cower in horror till their last days is delicious

1 Like

I would just stab her to death with a fucking pitchfork and save the foal.

Why save the foal?
Unless you mean ā€œsave it for laterā€