Babbehs Ruin Skettie Night (moonie)

Cocksleeve is about to have Skettie Night but it gets ruined by her babies (who are still learning to use the litterbox, by the way) making bad poopies so now nobody is getting sketties tonight (the foals can’t have them anyway but it’s best to let them know that no one gets off the hook even if one of them fucks up.) So, Cocksleeve being Cocksleeve is stewing over this pouting and sulking around in the corner mean-mugging her babies from across the room until her anger festers and boils over into a tantrum to end all tantrums. She stomps over to her babies and begins giving them sorry hoofies before ending up flailing around while screaming and crying before getting up to smash her babies into dust. Whether or not she was just stomping her hooves in her tantrum and didn’t see the babies or if she murdered them is unknown. Probably the latter, if I had to guess…oh, one thing for sure is that her owner is NOT going to be pleased with this.

134 Likes

She’s screwed.

14 Likes

The fuck!!! Her tantrum has gone too far and she even pooped herself too!

the foals nooooo!!! :scream:

We gonna have a very angry owner @moonbat

21 Likes

And not in the way she wants-ha-cha-cha!!

14 Likes

Yep. Those little scaredy poopies on the right tho are probably from seeing their mom charge them like an angry bull in a china shop. My fluffy stools don’t get all liquidey and creamy unless they just have terrible, oily, fatty diets like the Extreme Hugboxer Fluffy and Butterball.

12 Likes

hans-get-ze-flammenwerfer-57440924

18 Likes

Hay it might save the babies so only the babies might get sketties lmao

6 Likes

What now? This bitch killed her foals from her tantrum, sorry box?

5 Likes

oh wow. a stomp that doesn’t break every bone in foal’s body? I almost never saw a realistic fluffy srenght in such a situation

15 Likes

they are 100% alive tho

8 Likes

Its said she smash them to dust…

4 Likes

Much worse…but even I’m not sure. For now tho she goes into the sorry cage. At least until they figure out what her punishment should be. He won’t kill her since she does make quality foals…but her punishment will be severe.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Well have one leg gone, that shows her daddeh is serious

3 Likes

They aren’t dead now, in the pic (mostly because drawing disfigured foals is a bitch) but after several more hoof stomps they will end up dying from their injuries.

6 Likes

That is worst for an owner and these are good quality foals too :sob:

4 Likes

She has proven she can’t be trusted with legs…

5 Likes

Ik they aren’t colored in rn so it’s hard to see, but they have decent–if uninspired colors (I consider decent to be just pretty colors with no mane highlights, sparkles and other unique features…your pinks, blues, greens, purples and other meh colors like yellows and oranges. Faded colors fall under this umbrella, as well despite being considered ‘poopy-ish’ by some FluffMart vendors and breeders.

3 Likes

I don’t know who the bigger bastard is: Her or Eggplant from my story.

4 Likes

Awww…oh well more sketties for daddeh

5 Likes