Back In Class Ch. 2 [END] [By BFM101]

The Professor led Jonathan outside and around the back of his university towards an alleyway.

“I’ve developed a spray that leaves a light smell of spaghetti.” The Professor explained. “Weak enough that it only travels a block or two but strong enough to attract nearby Fluffies like a siren song. Of course there’s always sad when they can never find the spaghetti but it’s a warm alley with some blankets and errant food that just so conveniently gets chucked over the fence everyday.”

“You ever worried about someone finding out about your little trap?”

“On the contrary Jonathan, I’m quite open about it. The Faculty is aware of this place and so long as I take away whatever Fluffies are living there by the end of the week they don’t care what happens, and my students will often help out by throwing discarded food into the alley to keep the Fluffies fed and safe until I arrive. It’s a nonstop stream of test subjects.”

“Impressive, not for me but I can see how it works for you.”

“My dear boy, you don’t know the half of it.”

The Professor unlocked the metal gate leading into the alleyway, Jonathan spotted a small hole near some bushes that ‘helpfully’ let the Fluffies in, and the two men ventured down towards the back wall. They didn’t have to get far before they heard the off-key singing.

“Babbehs wub mummah, mummah wub babbehs.”

Unaware of the two men’s arrival, a small Fluffy family happily lived their lives. A fat yellow Pegasus mare with a pink mane sat with her back to the wall, two foals, one green and one yellow, fed from her teats while an orange foal slept in her arms. Jonathan couldn’t tell if she was pregnant or just fat but her yellow foal looks nearly as big as she was. Nearby, a green earthie stallion with a red mane manoeuvred a half-eaten donut towards his family.

“Famiwy wook, daddeh find mowe nummies.”

The mare gasped. “Heaw dat babbehs, daddeh git mowe nummies su mummah can make bestesh miwkies.”

The green and yellow foals cheered, the yellow foal particularly seemed happy about the news. “YEH! Bestesh babbehs wub bestesh miwkies.”

And promptly resumed suckling.

The Professor turned to Jonathan. “Fairly typical stuff, happy family, bestesh babbeh. Might not seem exciting but it could help release some tension if you’re up for it.”

Jonathan was about to answer when he heard a pathetic little cry from the other side of the mare, the side he couldn’t see just yet. He angled himself slightly and saw a weak brown foal, approaching the mare.

“Pwease mummah, babbeh need miwkies tuu. Yu habs wots of miwkies, gib sum tu babbeh pwease?”

“Nu!” The mare punctuated herself with a hard slap to the brown foals face. “Poopie babbeh nu git miwkies ow wub, onwy gud fow poopies.”

Jonathan seethed at the sight. “Yeah, I’m good to stay and help out.”

“Excellent, now just follow my lead.”

The Professor stepped out, arms open wide and a smile on his face. “Hello there my little friends, how are you all today?”

The Fluffy family were all taken aback at first, but fairly quickly their ‘Must love humans’ programming kicked in and the stallion approached them.

“Hewwo nice mistahs, who am yu?”

“Us? Why this is my friend Jonathan and my name is…”

“Nyu daddehs?” The fat yellow foal interrupted.

The Professor just smiled at the little shit and nodded. “Yes I believe I am, would you like that?”

“YAY NYU DADDEH!” The Fluffies cheered, the orange and green foals did a little dancie, the yellow foal tried to do the same but couldn’t lift their fat ass off the ground enough.

The Professor, through it all, kept smiling. “Ok now, little ones get on your mums back and I’ll carry you inside.

Slowly and arduously, the three foals clambored onto their mother’s back, the yellow one falling off half-way through sheer exhaustion and had to be lifted up by the mother.

“It ok bestesh babbeh, mummah hewp yu.”

The yellow foal had taken so long that the brown foal had escaped their hiding place and joined with the family.

“Mummah, wan come tuu.”

The mare kicked the brown foal in the face, Jonathan saw at least two teeth flying out. “NU! Poopie babbehs stay hewe, gu foweba sweepies.”

“Huu, wai mummah hate babbeh, am onwy wittew babbeh.”

As the brown foal cried, The Professor picked up the mare and the stallion and held them in his arms.

“You taking that one too, or leaving them to the world?”

Jonathan paused for a moment, before picking up the brown foal.

“I’ll take him inside, after that we’ll see.”

The Professor nodded and with Jonathan leading the way, the two men ventured back inside. Jonathan felt the brown foal cuddle up to his thumb and hold on for dear life.

He said nothing and let it be.

Along the way, the two men discovered that the yellow and the orange foals were fillies and the brown and green foals were colts, they also learnt that the mare was in-fact pregnant, although by how many days she could guess since she had the tummeh-babbeh feeling, she wasn’t very far along meaning she was also just fat.

The Professor deligently listened to their warbling of smelling skettis, of wanting the best food for their foals, of how many times they fucked to make sure they had more babbehs on the way. They stopped talking long enough for The Professor to name them, calling the mare Marie and the stallion Pierre, the yellow foal was Daisy, the orange foal Amber and the green foal Gator.

Jonathan looked down at the emancipated runt in his hand and decided Lucky would suit the little thing.

Maria was not impressed with the name. “Hmmph, poopie babbeh nu desewve namesie.”

“Yeah well that’s my decision you little cunt, so shut it.”

Instantly Marie covered Daisy’s ears. “Nu say bad wowdsies neaw babbehs, yu am bad daddeh.”

“I never said I was your daddy you fucking…”

The Professor stepped in and grabbed Jonathan’s arm. “Easy there John, she’s just a Fluffy. Watch your language and Marie, don’t act mean to Jonathan, he’s daddy’s friend.”

Marie just side-eyed Jonathan and cuddled Daisy closer. “Nu wike daddeh fwiend.”

Jonathan just rolled his eyes and placed Lucky inside a small wooden box on The Professors desk, the little guy cried over losing the only warmth and comfort he’d ever known but Jonathan ignored him. Lucky’s siblings paid no attention to him either, they were fascinated by the chemical mayhem The Professor had set up along his desk, liquids of all colours in beakers of all shapes and sizes, some laying still, others bubbling away and letting off small batches of steam.

Gator pointed to one jar, a simple cylinder shape, with a clear liquid inside, the liquid was bubbling and Gator could see a small whirlpool inside as the liquid was constantly spun by the magnetic stirrer inside.

“Daddeh, wai am dat wawa angwy?”

The Professor smiled and knealt down beside Gator. “That’s not water my boy, that is a very hot and VERY dangerous mixture of sulphuric acid and hydrogen peroxide, although around here we just call it Piranha Solution.”

“Peh-wan-nah? Sounds meanie.”

“It’s very mean, never go near this desk without my permission, ok?”

“Ok daddeh.”

“Good, now then, let’s get you all fed.”

At the thought of food, despite clearly not starving, Marie jumped up and ran forward, nearly knowing Amber over as she did. “Daddeh hab skettis?”

“I’m afraid not Marie, this is a labratory, not my home. I can make you all spaghetti when we get home. But until then I have some good kibble I can share with you all, maybe some of your foals would like to try some.”

Gator and Amber jumped up with excitement. “Wan twy kibbew, wan big Fwuffy nummies.”

Pierre shook his head. “Siwwy babbehs, am stiww babbehs, nu hab big Fwuffy teethies yet.”

“BU DADDEH!!!”

“It’s ok Pierre, I can soften their kibble up with milk, if it’s not for them then no harm done.”

As Pierre thought it over, Jonathan watched The Professor work. He knew that at some point his old mentor was going to pull the rug, but so far he’d carried the nice act a lot longer than Jonathan expected.

Maybe this was why The Professor was an academic scholar, where as Jonathan was still just a mad bomber.

Eventually Pierre nodded. “Dat sound gud, babbehs can twy big nummies.”

As Amber and Gator cheered and hugged each other, Daisy parked herself in front of her mother and forcefully took a nipple into her mouth. “Bestesh babbeh nu wan big nummies, wan stay wiv mummah and miwkies.”

Marie lapped this shit up. “Dat it bestesh babbeh, bwudda an sissie hab aww da nummies dey wan, dat mean mowe bestesh miwkies fow bestesh babbeh.”

The Professor quickly grabbed some Fluffy food bowls from his desk – Jonathan noticed that none of the Fluffies asked why he had them at all – and poured out two big bowls for Marie and Pierre before taking some milk out of his personal fridge and pouring three smaller bowls for Amber, Gator and Lucky.

“Jonathan, can you hand me that red bottle please?”

Jonathan looked behind him and saw a red bottle on the table, on the front was a symbol of a skull and crossbones and two letters; VX.

He smirked at the sight, VX was a nerve agent, a particularly nasty one. Jonathan could see where this was going and he was suddenly very excited to see it.

The Professor poured a drop of the VX into two of the three bowls, he handed the untainted one to Jonathan to give to Lucky while he gave the two poisoned bowls to Amber and Gator.

The two young foals laughed and danced. “Yay, Fwuffies hab bestesh nummies.”

In a flash the two of them near enough jumped into their bowl, wolfing down the softened kibble like animals, which in a sense they were. Marie watched her children feed and shook her head, why her babbehs thought anything could be better than her milk she’d never understand.

Up on the desk, Lucky slowly ate his kibble, he was starving and he wanted to gorge himself on the first food he’d had that wasn’t literal shit, but he was so terrified that this was a trick that he kept waiting for someone to start laughing at him. As he ate more and more and still nothing came, Lucky slowly started to eat faster until…

“Kaff kaff. Amba bweathies feew stwange. Kaff kaff.”

“Gata nu feew gud tuu. Wha wong daddeh?”

Pierre looked concerned. “Babbehs, wha happen?”

Amber’s eyes went wide, her hoofs reached for her throat as her breathing stopped completely. The toxins in VX had constricted her throat, strangling her from the inside.

“Da… daddeh… he…hewp.” Amber tried to whisper out, a slight tinge of blue building from behind her orange Fluff as she was slowly choked to death by her own body.

Beside her frantic, wavering body, Gator was hunched over, his breathing was also constricted but he was frozen with fear, he’d curled up into a bowl and was trying to find any breath he could to stay alive.

As time went on, he was finding less and less.

“Gata… nu… wan… gu… fow…eba… sweep…”

Gator said nothing more as he drew his final breath, his body too tense to release his muscles just yet. Amber collapsed down beside him, her skin now completely blue, she had just enough time to gaze into her brothers eyes and know that he was dead before her body gave out and she joined him.

Pierre and Marie looked down at their two still children, Pierre gave them both a shake with his hoof. “Babbehs? Dis nu fun, daddeh nu wike dis.”

The Professor knelt down and made a show of checking them over. “Sorry Pierre, they’ve gone. I guess they weren’t ready for big nummies after all.”

“NUUHUUHUU! Pee-aww am wowstesh Fwuffy, wet babbehs hab big nummies. Babbehs am foweba sweepies nyo.”

Marie smacked Pierre in the face and pulled Daisy closer to her. “Pee-aww am wowstesh Fwuffy, Mawee nu wub yu nu mowe.”

“Bu speciaw-fwiend, yu hab Pee-aww tummeh-babbehs.”

“Nu cawe, hab daddeh tu wook afta babbehs nyo, nu need yu.”

As Pierre began to cry again, The Professor picked him up and carried him over to the corner. Jonathan watched as Marie turned her back on him, and their dead foals, in order to put all her attention on her yellow daughter. Who if anything had gotten fatter since arriving here.

Jonathan then heard whimpering beside him, he looked down to see Lucky cowering at the sight of his kibble bowl.

“Wucky nu wan meanie kibbew gib foweba sweepies.”

Jonathan sighed. “It’s fine Lucky, you’ll be ok. Now eat up.”

“Wucky nu wan…”

“I said EAT!”

A sharp fart and a short yep later and Lucky was quickly numming his food agin, silently wishing for it not to kill him like his siblings.

Away in the corner, The Professor lay Pierre on a table and started rummaging around a drawer. “It’s ok Pierre, it’s not your fault your foals were weak, it’s just how things go.”

“Huu, Pee-aww be gud daddeh, speciaw-fwiend an babbehs neba gu hungwy, babbehs awways hab wots of miwkies, gwow big an stwong.”

“Yes but not strong enough. No matter, I can help with that.”

The Professor pulled out something long, metal and sharp and held it in front of Pierre.

“Do you know what this is?”

“Wook meanie.”

“Maybe, but this is called a screw. Humans use it to make bestesh babbehs.”

“Hoomin bestesh? How?”

“Well what you guys call ‘special-huggies’, we humans call ‘screwing’. And it’s called that because we use a screw to make sure that only the strongest and best babies are born. That’s why humans are so much bigger and stronger than Fluffies.”

That didn’t sound right to Pierre, but he didn’t know enough about humans to dispute it.

The Professor saw his ambivalence and chuckled. “Here, let me show you.”

Ignoring Pierre’s cried of ‘Nu touch nu-nu stick’, The Professor quickly taped the screw onto Pierre’s dick so that the pointy side sticking away from him.

“See, don’t you feel stronger already, you’re gonna have the strongest babies ever now.”

“Pee-aww feew stwange, nu knyo if wike dis.”

“That’s a shame, maybe you need to give it a try to see how it works.”

The Professor gripped a small pink spray bottle in his pocket and zipped it out to spray into Pierre’s confused face. The green stallion spluttered for a moment as The Professor placed him on the ground again, by the time he opened his eyes the aphrodisiac had entered his bloodstream, Pierre suddenly felt excited, he felt powerful, he felt… horny.

And right in front of him was a pretty mare eating her kibble, her special place just calling to him.

“Pee-aww gun gib pwetty mawe bestesh enfies.” He cried as he ran towards her, his new metallic extension clattering on the floor as he sprinted towards Marie. The yellow bitch had just enough time to see Pierre charging at her before her mare pinned her to the ground and forcefully penetrated her with his new screw dick.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! WOWSTESH HUWTIES! NU WAN MEANIE HUGGIES, AM BAD FOW TUMMEH BABBEHS!”

“Enf, enf, enf, enf, ENF, ENF, ENF, ENF!”

Any cries of pain or anger was lost on Pierre, he kept fucking Marie, unaware of how badly his metal extension was ripping apart her special-place.”

“Meanie daddeh weave mummah awone.” Daisy kicked her father in the leg, and unfortunately got his attention.

Pierre stopped fucking Marie and pulled out of her, blood and four torn foetuses spilled out of her once the screw was removed. His attentions turned towards Daisy, his drug addled mind not seeing his daughter, but seeing another conquest.

“Heh, he, pwetty babbeh.”

Daisy shit herself in fear, she screamed as the sharp and bloodstained extension of her father’s penis got closer and closer to her…

“Pierre, I got one for you over here.”

Pierre stopped and turned towards The Professor, an intoxicating scent tickled his senses and he raced towards this new mare, without stopping to think about why The Professor was so close to the wall, Pierre lept forward…

And stuck his screw dick directly into a wall socket.

For a second everything went dark, except for the burst of light coming from Pierre’s body, then the second passed, the lights came back on and Pierre went flying backwards to land on the floor. His Fluff blackened and burned, smoke hissing off his body, and his cock exploded where the hot metal hadn’t fused with his skin.

Thankfully, he was dead.

Marie didn’t even notice he was gone, she was still wailing about her tummeh-babbehs. Though she didn’t know it yet, the savage assault had torn apart her insides, she’d never be able to carry to term again.

“Huu, wowstesh speciaw-fwiend gib soon-mummah wowstesh huwties. Tummeh-babbehs aww gu foweba sweepies, Mawee hab biggesh heawt-huwties.”

The Professor sat on the floor and picked Marie up, gently coddling her as he used a wet-wipe to clear her eyes from tears.

At least to Marie it looked like that, Jonathan could tell there was something more going on from the thick rubber gloves The Professor had on.

“There, there Marie, it’s not your fault, maybe we should take your and Daisy home to rest up.”

“Mawee wike dat daddeh, wan gu… wha… Aah, AH! SEE-PWACES HAB BUWNIE HUWTIES, HUUUUUUU!!!”

The Professor dropped Marie and stepped back, the mild acid he’d used to wipe on her face was an irritant to humans, but to Fluffies it could cause serious damage, especially when placed near sensitive areas.

Like their eyes.

“Mummah? Mummah wha wong?”

Daisy tried to comfort her panicking mother, only for the blind mare to step on the little Filly, crushing her from the waist down.

In a cruel irony, it was only how fat Daisy was that saved her from dying instantly, but with blood spitting out of her mouth and her back legs worthless, she could only crawl away to safety.

The Professor quickly sprayed Daisy with something and took Marie in his arms again. “It’s ok hun, everything going to be alright. I’ve made you some spaghetti, maybe that will help.”

“Sketti? Mawee wub sketti, sketti make aww fings betta.”

The Professor led Marie to where she could smell the sketts so close by, her new blindness keeping her from noticing that the smell was coming from Daisy after The Professor had sprayed her with Sketti Scent.

“MUMMAH NU…”

Daisy’s last words was muffled as the confused and delirious Daisy scooped her bestesh babbeh and swallowed her broken body whole. Jonathan swore he heard screaming from inside Marie’s stomach for just a moment before everything went silent.

“Sketti taste funny daddeh.”

“Just my secret recipe hun, you’ll get use to it. Let’s say you and I go home.”

“Yeh pwease daddeh, Mawee am su tiwed nyo.”

“I bet you are.”

The Professor opened the front door and led Marie outside.

“Now I’m just going to grab a few things, you be a good girl and just walk straight on, I’ll catch up with you.”

“Ok daddeh, Mawee am gud Fwuffy.”

The Professor and Jonathan watched as Marie toddled away, happily singing to herself. Even if she survived the road crossings she would eventually hit a wall and get turned about. Being blind and barren, the best she could hope for was a quick death.

And with how cruel the world was to Fluffies, she wasn’t likely to get one.

The Professor shut the door and turned to Jonathan. “I quite enjoyed that.”

“Shame you didn’t kill her.”

“I could’ve, but it’s more fun to take away what little a Fluffy has and let nature take its course. Besides, you hated her the moment you saw she had a poopie babbeh, nothing we could’ve done her would’ve satisfied that anger. Now we get to imagine what horrendous things will happen to her.”

“Still would’ve preferred seeing her suffer in front of us.”

“We saw plenty John, you just want a confirmed kill because you’re uncomfortable leaving any survivors.”

“Can you blame me?”

“No, I guess not. But there is more to life than hurting Fluffies, and if not then maybe try it as a career instead.”

Jonathan snorted out a laugh. “You forget I’m a criminal, I should be in jail right now, I can’t hold down a job.”

“Don’t be so certain, there are ways around it.”

The Professor reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card, he handed it to Jonathan who took the card and read it over.

‘Bryan O’Hegarty: Fluffy Exterminator’

“My cousin runs the business, small crew, no questions asked about your past. Once you’re done with Theodore’s problem give him a call, I’ll explain everything to him, he’ll sort out the books for you.”

Jonathan smiled and pocketed the card. “Thanks, I’ll keep him in mind.”

“Not a problem. Now then, what shall we do about our surviving friend?”

Jonathan and The Professor looked over at Lucky, the little brown runt was feeling confused, on the one hand he’d just watched his entire family destroyed in front of him, on the other his family was horrible to him. He lay shaking and scared in the box until Jonathan gently picked him up, Lucky gripped onto his new daddy’s thumb and help on for dear life.

“Wub daddeh, daddeh wook afta Wucky.”

The Professor beamed at the sight. “So, you gonna take him. Josef had his own pet Fluffy, maybe you could as well.”

“You got two problems there my old friend. Firstly, Crimson was a tool, not a pet. And secondly, I’m not my brother.”

With a swift flick on the nose, Lucky jumped back in shock, letting go of Jonathan’s hand long enough for Jonathan to drop the foal into the piranha solution.

The effect was near instantaneous, the oxidisation flared up violently as Lucky felt his body being sharply and painfully eaten away. He SCREECHED as the boiling clear liquid suddenly turned black from his burning flesh staining it, first his Fluff melted away, then his muscles, then even his bones. He could feel his back legs melting away, then his lumps, then his waist.

“SSSSSCCCCRREEEEEEEEE!!!”

In the worst, most agonising pain of his short life, Lucky tried to escape this horrendous liquid, the violent reaction of the bubbles seemed to be climbing up to eat him further, but the beaker was too high for such a young foal, he could only helpless flail his rapidly melting arms, each new splash sending the solution into his eyes and his mouth, causing more flails and more splashing.

Jonathan watched coldly for a solid five minutes before Lucky was dissolved enough for his body to finally give out, the brown foal collapsed into the solution, his body quickly melting away until there was nothing left. Not even bones.

The Professor laughed at the sight. “Well, that was certainly something.”

“Eh, I wanted to see what would happen. Was disappointed you never threw the fat kid in there.”

“Clearly you’re a far crueller man than I John, but I like where your heads at. Here, I got one more thing for you.”

The Professor reached into one of his drawers and pulled out a large white tub, almost like a big medicine bottle, and handed it to Jonathan.

“Here, sodium hydroxide, more commonly known as…”

“Lye, yeah I know what this stuff is. Why you giving it to me?”

“I’ve got quite a bit left over, figured you’d find a better use for it out there than I can in here. If you’re off to deal with a feral herd, well another tool in the arsenal is never a bad thing.”

“Fair point, Ted says these feral are run by this big yellow bastard, I can think of a few ways I can introduce him to this stuff. Thank you, I… I think I needed this more than I realised.”

“Always happy to help John, I’m sorry about Josef but just remember, you’ve got people who care about you.”

Jonathan and The Professor shared a quick final hug before Jonathan threw up his hood and took off, his mind already swimming with ideas from the lessons The Professor had taught him.

Whoever this herd was that was attacking Theodore, they would soon learn those lesson too.

This series and A Light In The Darkness are both leading into a future series I have called Scorched Earth, which is why there’s so much brought up at the end here with the lye and the yellow bastard leading the herd. I’d rather not have these thing come out of nowhere when I have perfectly good breadcrumbs to use them as here.

Bryan O’Hegarty won’t be in Scorched Earth but that’s a future plan for Jonathan, as much fun as it would be to have him randomly attack Fluffies I figured a little structure would do him and his stories some good.

37 Likes

For anyone curious about how violent Piranha Solution can be, check this out.

5 Likes

Lucky got a name change in the end without even knowing of it. Unlucky doesn’t have the same ring to it but alas, it was what the poor little dear became. :no_mouth:

1 Like

10/10 as always my friend, scratched that itch nicely :+1:

1 Like

Jonathan in a fluffy extermination job…fits him but hope he be a bit professional on it not like what he did in Hunting Wabbits.

I guess no matter what Jonathan hates fluffies and will kill them.

2 Likes

Saw that as well , yaiks! :scream:

1 Like

Well he is Lucky… They just didn’t specify which Luck he has

2 Likes

Damn, brutal… I still miss Joseph but I’m growing fond of Johnathan. And I really like The Professor. Go science

1 Like

Eh, I still loathe Johnathan- he’s gone from ex-neo Nazi to edgy fluffy murderer. The professor clearly has more inventive ways to handle fluffies, whereas Johnnyboy is just interested in continuing to punch down on the weak little bastards. Guess he’s never going to overcome his parent’s programming after all- kind of a shame.

But the story-writing is extremely good and its kind of nice to have abuse stories with zero sympathetic people in them, so I’m certainly continuing to read! Don’t mistake having a terrible character with having a terrible story, because these are still very enjoyable!

1 Like

Jonathan’s attitudes towards Fluffies will be addressed in Scorched Earth. He might be helping Ted with feral herd but their differing methods will provide the series with the necessary tension.

At least I hope it will

1 Like

That’s still slower and less violent than how I eat.

1 Like
Dumbness

“Uncwe Jo-na-tan no wike pway wiff fwuffies wike daddeh Josef,” Napoleon sulked, watching the Lucky slurry settle down.

“No hab same head sickies wike daddeh eithew,” Hippolyta noted, poking Pierre’s fried carcass. “Wowse heawt huwties mabbeh?”

“Mebbeh.”

“Feew bad fow uncwe Jo-naf-fan. He smawtie.”

“Smawtew dan daddeh Josef?”

“Mebbeh,” the Earthie replied, rooting through The Professor’s desk. “At weast he figuwe out dat hoomins fow huggies an’ wub…”

1 Like

Academically, yes Jonathan is smarter than Josef. Both boys were tutored from a young age and their wealthy background allowed them a strong education but Jonathan was able to apply himself more.

Socially, well both brothers can fake their way through common sense but Josef is more world-wise due to Jonathan’s trauma and time in prison.

2 Likes

But, again, Jonathan got a life. Granted, he didn’t realize it was “til tragic backstory do we part,” but still…

1 Like

True, Josef did come close though with Katherine. Had they not broken up after that family dinner maybe things could’ve been different.

Actually thinking about it, Jonathan broke away from his family to marry Martha, only for Fitz’s indoctrination to push her away, sending her to Cleaveland. At the same time, Josef tried to distance himself from his family, only for the one moment he takes to introduce them to Katherine breaking them apart.

Both brothers had their happy endings ruined by generational trauma and hatred, hatred they pushed towards Fluffies because it’s the only outlet they can find that keeps them separated from The Mongola Mindset.

I’m probably being overly pretentious about my own works but I like these little throughlines.

2 Likes

Damn that was good!

1 Like

Well, I can hope for the best for Jonathan but… Yeah things can always get worse :wink:

1 Like

Oh dang, I’d forgotten about that piranha solution right up until lol. Love the series and these characters man, making my way through them while off work.