Bacon Wrapped Foals [artist_jberg360]

loadermoot

I think this is how you post. Remember Nibbles the Cannibal fluffy? No? Back in my day… What was I saying?
Some mods and users used to share OC fluffy prompts on the booru where others would write a story or do some art and the best one after a week was allowed to keep the OC. I was able to win Nibbles the tiny pink Cannibal fluffy I’m sure is in no way related to the MLP Cupcakes story. Anyway, I had fun with the character so I decided to give her a treat. Bacon wrapped foals. Bon-Appetit

150 Likes

Well damn! I didn’t expect to see you show up, but I’m extremely glad to see you!
Welcome!

We’ve actually resurrected the Funk’s Foals concept (with his blessing) in the form of Mutagen’s Munchkins. In fact, it’s probably getting close to time for another such event.

21 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. I’ll have to check things out.

8 Likes

Oooh, that animation though… :drooling_face:

She looks so happy! She’s adorable!

Welcome!

5 Likes

Sweeeeet! This kinda fluffy deserves loves and attention! Hope it has all its shots!

2 Likes

Nibbles! Of course I remember Nibbles! Such a cute and cheerful little cannibal. My favorite of the cannibal fluffs, Jezzibel was just a touch too creepy for my taste.

Welcome! What an introductory piece, love the animation.

2 Likes

Hooooly shiet! Welcome back @jberg360 I’ve enjoyed your art a lot, thanks for your contributions.

5 Likes

Nibbles???

You just unlocked a memory I didn’t even know I had, I’d completely forgotten. Glad to see you here!

2 Likes

This was one of my fave booru posts! So delightfully abuse-y!
Welcome!!!
:nerd_face:

BTW I noticed the spiders are back.
:wink:

1 Like

Yep, that feature got an update a couple of days ago that seems to have repaired it.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your time here.

2 Likes

Omg it’s you! :scream:

3 Likes

YES! IT’S ME!!!

Wait…
What??

3 Likes

Wow, really good work there! I’m one of the newbies here so I guess I’ll need to look up your past work is it’s here!

I am quite a sucker for cute foals… Oh dear…

2 Likes

Welcome back to the fandom and welcome to the website @jberg360

1 Like

I’m taking about jberg360

1 Like

That’s a beautiful piece.

welcome back
I’m not used to see your work, but I bet I’ve seen a lot of it in the past (it rings a bell in my head xD)
it’s good to have great artists here
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

A gif maker artist?
More thank welcome to the community. Also love the art style. Reminds me of Horror based comic books, like Trick or Treat.

1 Like