Bad Baby (Autor: JoseAzteca)

49 Likes

“Uuuuuh juice pwace nu wisten tu chirpie babbeh”

10 Likes

Que le corten la “cabeza” por mion XD

4 Likes

what?

2 Likes

Fluffspeak doesn’t seem to have an existing urine version of “Poopie Place”. “Pee Pee Place” might be the default, bu seeing as blood is “Boo Boo Juice” it makes sense ti connect all fluids as “juice”.

6 Likes

I’ve always written the fluid itself as ‘pee-pees’, though I could see ‘smelly wawa’ or something similar. The location though, for males would be the ‘nono stick’ in general and females would have their ‘special place’ or ‘nono place’. Or some variation thereof.

3 Likes

Yeah, im guessing it’s refering to piss. Or he’s super horny and humped the carpet. xD

Either way, same source.

2 Likes

this is a lot of talk about piss

3 Likes

Depends.

They may have base programming regarding urine, and make the leap on where it comes out on their own and construct a word that way. Some may not know where it comes out, they simply do whats natural and lack curiosity or ability to see themselves do it unless they see other Fluffies doing it. “How the other sex pees” is an early life mystery for humans after all.

Then again, their programming does give them the ability to attempt to correct anal and/or pedo sex with “Nu am mare!” as soon as they can talk, meaning Hasbio put “dick goes in adult vagina” long before they can actually do it. They may likewise know where their urethra is and use proper terminology in preprogrammed phrases.

Then again, programming detail is unimportant. “Mummah, Pee/Juicie Huuwties” is a simple way to say “Mother, I have a urinary tract infection.” Which would be amazing to have a pet able to inform you of that.

4 Likes

‘Daddeh, pee-pees be meanie, gib buwnie owwies. Fwuffy nee’ amawksiciwwin.’

8 Likes

I didn’t understand neither, just translated it directly from Spanish XD

“Juguitos” - “little juices”

4 Likes

Look at that chubby lil fluff *poke poke but u still get sorry stick for messing the rug.

4 Likes

thats indeed the translation :3

2 Likes

no, eso lo mataría un poco demasiado rápido, ¿no crees?