Bad luck (By Larur)

A doodle I did time ago.

I also came up with a short story:

I had a fluffy named Mint, everything was fine with her… but she started to begging for babbehs. So I let her to have foals and she calmed down.
But due to a Post-Partum tantrum and because I couldn’t really have them all. I got rid of all but one, I’m not a monster to take them all away from her. I even gave her the choice of which foal she wanted to keep.
She chose a pink one, mare, she had a nice pink, who knows what mane color she would have. The little one was barely 3 days old.

But… the foal turned out to be lactose intolerant, the poor thing violently expelled a brown and red paste, and when time Mint and I realized it was already too late-damn, fucking bad luck!

Uh… yeah, trying to improve my artsyle and the same time not feeling capable, lol

92 Likes

Tragic, horrifying, and a little bit hilarious.

I say the art-style is absolutely fine. Hell I might nick the idea for a story myself, a good mummah who still kills her kids because Fuck You.

13 Likes

Leave it to fluffies to die of lactose intolerance of all things. LOL

7 Likes

man thats just fucked up, a Animal that requires milk at young ages, GETS the one thing that would kill it.

loved this man

7 Likes

The curse of the shamrock shake

6 Likes

Harsh but fair. She’s lucky her owner let her have babies at all, but I wonder at the wisdom at giving them away before weaning?

Your artstyle is just fine. Very strong desire to stomp!

One tiny critque: maybe make the nostrils just a little bit smaller?

3 Likes

Mare: “Wook babbehs, Mummah find nummies fow miwkies!”
(It’s asbestos)

4 Likes

Oh no, give her celery.

All the joy of eating actual food with little to no calorie intake.

Her foals might as well drink water, it’ll keep them alive sure, but they’ll get none of that ‘big and strong’ goodness

5 Likes

Life is never fair when you are a fluffy pony

3 Likes

Has anyone done a fluffy story with one of those vegan pet owners who kills their pets through malnourishment because they’re in denial about what carnivores/omnivores actually need and feed them vegan food?

It could work for a pillowfluffer too. And would be hilarious if the fluffy got so hungry they tried to eat themselves despite not having any legs.

4 Likes

Oh, I’m pretty sure there has at least been some art of that shit. I can remember one, possibly recent image of a vegan ‘tricking’ a foal into drinking oatmilk or something instead of formula, and it promptly vomits all over them. Good times!

3 Likes

A rate but always a tragic thing for foals to have and the mare to witness it slowly dies. :cry:

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

“Oh that’s so sad and tragic…
Let’s see some more, I’m almost hard”

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks!

Ye, will try to make then smaller

1 Like

True, more so if u are in a abuse/sadbox comic :b
Especially when

1 Like

This is the worst luck ever however it’s not that rare. Nature really has to hate you to kill you that young by poisoning you with your only food.

1 Like

Hahaha get rid shitrat.

1 Like

Very creative, and hilariously ironic! :rofl:

1 Like