Baldie being bullied (Artist: Carpdime) (fb id: 23478)

50 Likes

Two foals bullying a shaved baldie foal. The tags included “forced corprophagia”. Off-hand, this illustration may come from a story, but there is no retrievable archive page to confirm.

This post is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

3 Likes

If there’s no context, isn’t it possible that this foal was born bald?

I leave it to Carpdime to verify. It is possible it is the case, and this was an illustration of a story about that. But thats the problem of trying to curate pictures without context.

Rip and tear the bully foals. Fuck them up good.

1 Like

Dip them in hair-remover. Let them see how they like it.

3 Likes

Carpdime really had a fascination with bald fluffies back in the day.

2 Likes

The intention was to depict prejudice and bullying. This is going back into the depths of memory, but I think the reason for a shaved fluffy was for punishment. In fact this was likely reason for any of the bald fluffy works which I did in the past. Bald fluffies was really a relatively short phase. It’s entirely possible that there was some influence from contemporary works at the time but that detail is lost to the ages.

8 Likes

A subject covered by some of the best.
It seems petty enough, until one considers how central vanity / anti-mutant sentiment is to the fluffy mind.

3 Likes

@Bonnacon This reminds me that I’ve been meaning to upload a better quality picture of this, since I only uploaded a mobile photo back then.

3 Likes

please make a part two

The best way for Baldie to get some payback: wax the fuck out of his bald body, and when he walks in…

my-eyes

1 Like