Battle fluffs 2 (swiftbitches)

For the second round of battle fluffs! Turtle is rolling into battle! Rather reluctantly…

32 Likes

You are gonna be an elite battlefield killing machine that makes the enemy quake in their boots at the mere sight of you and you are gonna like it.

6 Likes

I could see a seafluffy kicking ass if it could get it’s opponent into water.
Otherwise it’s at a huge disadvantage.

3 Likes

He is all about that armor.

He is so fucked, and wil probably end up getting fucked as the loser.

1 Like

A sea slug could kick a fluffies ass if they were in the water

2 Likes

But a sea cucumber ?
…Wait lets not go there.

1 Like

Of course.
I meant fluffy v seafluffy.

1 Like

This is hysterical.

2 Likes

There is something macabrely hilarious about the battlefluffs that really don’t want to fight.

4 Likes

Here is hoping he goes up against rocket dick.

2 Likes

I can just imagine rocket dick slamming into Turtle and them both exploding lol

1 Like

And the pair of them crying a lot.
This needs to happen.

rigs the battles for round 2 so it wil happen

2 Likes

In my headcanon, ULTIMATE POWER v Slashstrike pretty much went that way.

Tell me about it!

I choose to take this literally.

They try to fight for a few minutes but with ULTIMATE POWER unable to move and Slashstrike starving and scared, they both just burst into tears. Eventually, ULTIMATE POWER’s legs buckle under the weight of his powerpack and he screams, his legs broken. Acting on instinct, Slashstrike runs over to console the wounded fluff, trying to hug him through his rig and is electrocuted.

3 Likes

I fancy the image of a fluffy sobbing while another continuously smacks and kicks it, causing the crying fluffy to scream and wail as its injuries worsen and blood starts to seep out of its body. It would be confused and scared as to why it’s still being hurt despite its efforts to be a good fluffy.

But a good fluffy is not a good battle-fluff. Good fluffies just die quicker than most in the RING.

2 Likes

That’s legit how I see Bowser Buzzsaw winning most of his fights.
Attacks right away and finishes off timid and downed fluffs who don’t want to fight.

2 Likes

Makes sense since he’s partially lobotomized.

1 Like

Oh he’s adorable! But i can only imagine his enemy jumping on him and his shell goes spinning on the ground like Mario :sob:

2 Likes

I imagined him getting flipped over and just screeeing as his opponent beat him :3c

1 Like