Battlefluffs: Kevin VS Bubbles Aftermath (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

kevin win 1
kevin win 2

And then they all had a sketti party.

Wanted to do a proper comic-y ending since all Kevin’s battles have been comics, and since apparently @The-Master-Butcher’s Bubbles received some mean nicknames, I felt she deserved some comforting! Kevin’s new group of friends is growing.

Speaking of…

hi kevins dad
(Rotter and her owner belong to @CoronaryHeatingProcedure and have acted as stand-in caretakers for the li’l guy.)

47 Likes

Such a sweet boy,I am glad that Kevin found friends during this mishap,and Bubbles gained confidence,and Rotter got a new friend. Good feelings all around :smiley:

12 Likes

Wohoo! What triumph!

Not only are we going out on a comic <3 but Kevin gets to show his mighty heart and good nature. What a class act.

Love how you set the mood with Bubbles-the-loser crying in the shade, taking abuse from the bleachers.

Also like how you made this a stand up, no-fluke fight through dialogue. I always felt like Bubbles and Kevin could have an actual fluffy on fluffy fight for the ages.

Standing O from me ^^

7 Likes

This is adorable, I love it! And it shows Kevin has stayed kind to the end. And this is also the cutest Bubbles has ever looked.

This going to be a bit of a shock for Kevin’s owner.

5 Likes

Can someone link the actual fight? I love this, but i missed the combat while the website was down

Here you go! It’s a still image rather than a comic, but it gets the vibes across.

2 Likes

ohhhhhh i wana watch the owner lose his shit realizing what happened x3
Rotter is gonna kick the dude’s head in

2 Likes

You know what that means…

:sparkles: Grabs pencil :sparkles:

(( Yeah, Kevin got me motivated to do at least 3 more drawings and to finish my battle fluffy doodles. Not even mad ))

2 Likes

Kevin be like

1 Like

special baby boy… he did so good!

1 Like

Meanwhile, a spike-covered fluffy with flamethrowers for arms won the crafts competition with some macaroni art.

4 Likes

You win this comment section :smiley:

1 Like

Great event!

Quick doodle (Davy is happy, really, he’s very proud of Kevin Like that scene from DBS of Beerus looking at ultra instict Goku)

2 Likes

Ooh, a bonus fight between Kevin’s owner and Rotter/Rotter’s owner.

My votes on the latter.

2 Likes