Baww Babbeh, Another Alt Ending (Pastry_Knight)

I didn’t even get to the comments of (https://fluffy-community.com/t/baww-babbeh-author-don-ronald-fb-id-22393/47005/8) before writing my own alt ending where the guy remembers that other people exist, some of whom can cut through plastic.

. Where my ending follows from in the original

But the plastic’s good stuff, you’d need to heat it directly from the flame to get it to melt
You can’t think of anything else.

You are out of options
Looking down at the poor little guy still stuck in his hamster jail you think that now that they are pretty much unable to turn around maybe you could try the knife again, they wouldn’t be able to see it
Placing him on a rubber mat facing away from you, you try to cut your way into the ball
You quickly realise that the force to get through the ball would also be enough to put the knife all the way through bubble.
“Wait didn’t my sister talk about having some like ultrasonic medical knife for removing supports from 3d prints? I wonder if that would work she said it needs like zero force to cut stuff.”
Thankfully she doesn’t live far away so that afternoon she knocks on your door with Ultrasonic Cutter in hand.
After a quick catchup she is straight down to business “so where is the little guy.”
You lead her to the saferoom where bubble just stares out of his ball with the saddest eyes at his family sleeping in pile in the corner, they sob out a pained “why mummah an’ bwuddah an’ sissie nu wuv bubbwe?”
Your sister kneels down and introduces herself to bubble “Hey there little guy, you want to get out of this meanie ball?”
A ficker of hope flashes across bubbles face before in a quiet voice they reply “yes nice wady, daddeh twy suu many fings though…”

You are to hold the ball containing bubble still while your sister cuts.
Getting a glimpse of the steel cutting blade Bubble starts crying “PWEESE NU SHAWP OWWIES NICE WADY! AM GUD BABBEH”
“I am going to need you to be brave for me for just a minute then we should be able to get you out of that ball, okay.
“O-otay.” they reply in a small voice now unable to see the blade.
With a beep the ultrasonic knife activates, it doesn’t look or sound like anything has happened, but when the blade meets the ball it passes through the hard plastic like a hot knife through butter
Bubble starts to sob “Nuu-huu-huu wan owwies, pweese nuu-huu-huu owwies.”
“I will be done soon, you just need to be brave for a bit longer.
With a deft hand your sister has cut through about half the ball
You hear bubble repeating “bwave… bwave… bwave…”, tears dripping from the fluff around their eyes.
You look down and see the rear end of the ball filling up with more piss and shit mushed up against the plastic and leaking out of one of the air holes.
“Nearly…” three quarters of the plastic has been cut.
“Babbeh wan mummah! Nuu wike upsisesdown.”
“Nearly… THERE!” the last segment of the ball cracks open from the pressure of bubble within.
Removing the two halves of the ball carefully there is a very bewildered and smelly bubble sat on the rubber mat.
“oh god the smell”
“jeeese its a good thing we got you out of there little guy.”
Bubble looks around confused, not used to what the world looks like without thick plastic covering his vision.
“A-am babbeh owt of bawl?” they struggle forward on shaky legs, doing a little hop before falling over.
“Babbeh owt of bawl! Owt! Owt! Owt!” They cheer happily, wiggling their legs in the free-air.
You pick up a kitchen towel and gingerly wrap the wriggling bubble.
“Do you want a hug bubble?”
Bubble stops shifting about and turns to face you with big saucer eyes “Pweese… bubbwe wan huggies…”

After a quick rub down to get the worst of the bodily fluids off bubble and some dry fluffy shampoo their white fluff is looking entirely serviceable.
Bubble is sat on his butt just smelling the air, looking around and making happy noises.
“Thanks so much for your help sis.”
“No problem, didn’t realise you were such a softie, I remember you being a little edgelord when you were younger.
“Oh god don’t remind me…”
“You had an Elon Musk desktop background, hah! Anyway cya around I need to get back to work.”
“Cya sis.”

Closing the door and turning to bubble “lets get you back to the saferoom, I’m sure you have some huggies to catch up on.”
You delicately pick up bubble and carry him through into the saferoom
The three sleeping fluffies barely stir when bubble snuggles up next to them, wrapping his legs around his mother who rouses.
“Bawl babbeh?”
“Wook mummah, bubble owt of bawl! Owt! Nu mowe saddie bawl!” bubble babbles before bursting into tears as he kneads his mothers side.
“Why cwying, wan huggies? Bawnawnaw… Softie… wakies… bwuddah nee huggies”
A look of utter relief and joy fills Bubbles face as they are group hugged.

24 Likes

JUSTICE! justice has been served. I chuckled at the elon wallpaper

7 Likes

Excellent. Now this is what I wanted from the original story. Hooray for Bubble!

6 Likes

love this ver better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

having read the og story, this is SO much better
I saw 100 ways to save the foal and it made me grumpy

4 Likes

Finally, a version of this story where the human isn’t a moron who gives up right away. Also, huggies for Bubble!

3 Likes

Did someone make that list?

This was a little too nice but alot less frustrating