Bean Part:1. artist: Hidden_Eng

My first fluffy. I hope I can continue it in the future.

Next

74 Likes

Cute!

I hope that ladder/ramp isn’t too steep for the little fluff!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community!

This is a great first picture! The scene is cute, and the foal looks so small and fragile even along regular fluffy-sized toys. I love it! :blush:

3 Likes

Oi, thanks for your greetings.

And thanks for the comment!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!
I wanna see more of these :smiley:

2 Likes

Oi ?
Brazil ?

1 Like

3 Likes

Let’s also hope there is a ramp to help the little floofer exit the litter box.

4 Likes

I’d hope so too, but it seems 45% of fluffy owners are incredibly stupid and 50% are malicious. So… er… roll a 1d20 and hope for a crit?

2 Likes

Cute. Made me laugh

1 Like

Love the cute but dumb foal
Welcome to FC

1 Like

Uhh 15…

1 Like

I suspect a lot of accidents as someone whose tried to climb a ladder while needing to go to the toilet.

1 Like

The owner makes me happy. He cares enough for his fluffy to set up a ramp, but isn’t above calling it out in its utter retardedness :sweat_smile:

Also, intentional or not, I think the litter level is low enough to warrant an “exit ramp”. That fluffy is in for a surprise when it finds itself trapped in its toilet :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I’m thinking this is psychological abuse.

The ramp is a bit too steep for it to get in, especially while trying to hold its peepies and/or poopies.

If it manages to get in, then it’s stuck and can’t get out.

I predict lots of crying in this fluffy’s future, and the owner doesn’t have to do very much.

3 Likes

… except scold him every time, making him believe it’s his own fault! My favorite, heh.

Welcome.

Oh my gosh your first fluffy is so tiny and cute I hope to expect some more art its really good

1 Like

Green? Thats green?