Because he have good colors. (by: artist-kun)

88 Likes

Hey, the mummah’s got good colors too, in my opinion. I’d just take her as well, she’d make a good breeder. Though I don’t know if she’d make a good mummah, but she seems like it, and if she ain’t, there’s other solutions.

12 Likes

God i can smell this picture

7 Likes

:nauseated_face: from the looks of it, shes eating bad rotten foods.

6 Likes

I would have pillowed her and make her a breeder mare

7 Likes

Don’t know why the dummy is crying. It was going to die for sure outside.

2 Likes

Biological recycling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She doesn’t seem bitch-marey enough to really justify that. And even if you don’t care if she likes it, pretty sure breeding pillows are the worst way to breed foals. So abstaining from pillowing would actually benefit you. There’s being an abuser, and then there’s being an idiot and shooting yourself in the foot.

3 Likes

If you’re not going to take the mummah, at least do the responsible thing and beat her to death with a claw hammer.

Live ferals breed. Dead ferals don’t.

1 Like

Why do you have a hammer on you?

1 Like

For rogue smarties of course.

1 Like

Isn’t wearing a proper set of boots easier than carrying a hammer with you all the time (and looking like a sociopath while doing so)

2 Likes

Yes it would.
But I never go outside. :shrug:

1 Like

You’d eat her, wouldn’t you.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be my preference, to be honest.

2 Likes

That’s a bit odd, considering your username. Eating fluffies is kind of your thing, I reckoned.

1 Like

His thing is actually "1) trick domestic fluffies into a sense of security, and then eat them. 2) brutaly kill all feral fluffies, covering it up by “responsibility”

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m just messing with him a little. Just a bit of harmless fun. I’ll stop messing with him if he just asks me to stop.

1 Like

You are saying like I am not messing with him at this very moment

2 Likes

Ah, as long as nobody’s hitting below the belt, right?

You’d expect a guy with a username like FluffiesAreFood to say “Hell yeah I’d eat the fluffy!”

There’s an old saying about books and the covers thereof that I think applies here.

2 Likes