Because I like it. Chapter 5: Shame (By Dhylec)

Chapter 5 - Shame

I was woken up by an extremely loud ringing. Laying on my belly the first thing I noticed was there was no fucking way I slept on my bed, that or I fell to the floor in the middle of the night. My head was hurting as if someone tried to rip my head off with a baseball bat, It happened before so I really knew the pain. I blinked, moaning in pain, the world was incredibly bright and my mouth tasted like rotten meat.

I tried to reach for anything around me for support, and after finding nothing, I rolled, laid on my back, and kicked some cans while doing it. I rubbed my eyes and forehead, pleading with God to make the pain go away and the fucking ring to just go silent already, and the stench of vomit, piss, shit, and beer assaulted my nostrils.

“Holy… fucking… god… we aren’t teens anymore, Bear…” - I mumbled trying to sit on my ass, having to try three times to get it right.

I looked around, trying to ignore my phone ringing. Beer cans were scattered around the floor, there was a big puddle of vomit three feet away from where I was sleeping, half a family-sized pizza inside the box of the cheap Indian place close to the neighborhood, one slice on the floor with what looked like smalls bites all around it, and a smaller puddle of vomit and beer, almost completely dry by now, close to my sofa. The television was on, some stupid movie playing but no sound coming out of it.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck” - I sighed, rubbing my face with both hands, and jerked my right hand away from me when the disgusting combination of stenches assaulted my nostrils again. I looked at my left arm, feeling vomit building up in the back of my throat as I could see the dried streams of shit all around it. I bit my tongue, fought against the vomit, and forced myself to get up, going to the kitchen with slow steps.

The fluffys were screaming their lungs out and crying, hitting the safe room door as strongly as they could. I could also hear crying coming from inside there, and I contemplated opening the door to spend some time with them, but the headache that was hammering my head made me decide against it. Liking them or not I was NOT in the mood to deal with them right now.

“Coffee, aspirins, shower, fluffys, breakfast” - I mumbled washing my right arm in the sink, and after it was clean, turned the coffee machine on after putting some extra coffee powder inside it. I needed something strong to help me with the hangover.

I sat on my table, putting my head on the table as i waited for the coffee to be ready, wishing to scream at the saferoom door for the fluffys to shut the fuck up. The coffee ready, I poured myself a big mug with extra sugar and dragged my feet to the bathroom. Entered the bathroom without having to open the door, and fiddled on the sink drawers until I found the chewable aspirins bottle. Got two into my mouth, and started munching them, drinking some coffee to help it go down.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Eyes bloodshot, hair a complete mess, dried puke and drool on the corners of my mouth, and man, I was smelling like a walking biowaste dumpster.

“Shower… yeah, shower…” - I thought after a long sip from my mug and started taking off my uniform.

“Hey, Gaylord… I’m really not in the…” - I started saying, and shut up as I looked at the shower box.

It was open and empty. I blinked, believing this would make Gaylord magically appear in front of me, and rubbed my forehead, sighing.

“Please, oh please, Goddess… please tell me I didn’t kill him while drunk…” - I mumbled, starting to look around. I wanted to turn the little fucker into a good fluffy, not kill him, at least not for now, and certainly not while so drunk I couldn’t even remember doing it.

“Gaylord!” - I called after making sure he was not inside the bathroom, walking around - “Hey Gayyyyyyyylord!”

I looked inside my bedroom, inside my closet, passed the living room, whispered his name while into the kitchen, not wanting the other Fluffys to hear me, looked inside my pantry, even searched for him in the backyard and front yard, praying to find him curled up into a ball crying because of the cold and with some new welts, instead of finding his cold, mangled, carcass. My last option was to look inside my trash can, and fear overwhelmed me as I found it completely empty. If I had indeed killed him in a drunken fit of rage, or sadism, the trashman had already taken the body away.

“Fuck…” - I said getting back inside the house, closing the door with my head lowered, and sat at the couch, trying to remember everything I did after visiting the Bear.

As I was trying to make my mind work, frustrated because it wasn’t going as nice as I wished, I could hear a faint “hhhuuuhhuuuuhhuuuu”. I looked into the kitchen direction, the desire to scream to the fluffys to shut the fuck up coming back as I felt angry with myself and the huuu was followed by a hiccup.

“Pwease daddeh… pwease wet Gaywowd out… Gaywowd wan be gud SNIF gud fwuffy fo daddeh… hhhuuuuuu” - I could faintly hear, and a smile took hold of my face as i looked around.

“Gaylord? Hey GAYlord!” - I said, trying to find him, opening the drawers and doors in the tv rack - “Gaylord, where are you little guy?”

“Daddeh? CHIRP Daddeh pwease wet Gaywowd out of nu smeww pwetty sowwy box! Gaywowd sowwy! hhuuhhhuuuhhuuuu!” - He cried a little louder this time, and I could pinpoint the cry coming from under the couch.

I laid on the floor, looking under the couch, and smiled as I could see myself reflect on the two way mirror sorry box. I reached for it, listening to Gaylord’s muffled cries of “daddeh! daddeh! hhhuuuuu”, and opened it after getting it from under the couch. The stench that hit my face was so strong I had to turn my face to the side, fighting against the urge to vomit. Stale beer, piss, shit, and vomit. Gaylord himself as a fucking mess, body covered in his mess, big fresh welts covering his old ones and looking incredibly painful, there was even one going across his face, making it impossible for him to open his right eye. I felt an ice stone forming in my stomach as I looked at his left ear. For a second I believed I had just ripped it out while drunk, but after really looking at it I noticed the whole ear became a giant blood blister. It was so swollen with blood I was afraid it would never go back to its normal size, there was even the chance it would be twisted and crippled since it was dangling down because of the extra blood pooled under the delicate skin.

‘Holy fucking god I overdid it’ - I thought reaching my hand inside the sorry box, and Gaylord shivered in fear, fresh tears coming out of his eyes.

“Nu bad upsies daddeh, nu bad upsies! HHHUuuuuuu! Nu huwties! Gaywowd be gud, CHIRP Gaywowd wan be gud, Gaywowd dancieh babbeh fo daddeh! CHIRP” - He cried, starting his stupid epileptic dance inside the sorry box, and instead of making me laugh, it made me ashamed.

“Gaylord, you don’t need to be a dancieh babbeh now” - I said looking inside the sorry box after taking my hand away from it - “And daddy is not going to give you bad upsies or hurties, daddeh is going to give you love, and huggies, and a warm bath so you can smell pretty, daddy will even make the hurties go away and give you sketties!”

He looked at me, at first with disbelief in his eyes, and I did my best to smile at him. I really had no intention to hurt him anymore, at least not for now, and his eyes got filled with tears.

“We…. weawwy daddeh? SNIF WEAWWY?”

“Really little guy, you’re earned some love” - I said, stretching my hand to the sorry box, and he stretched his front hoofs to it.

“WUV AWW GAYWOWD WAN IN AWW DA WOWD! HHHUUUHHHUUUHHHUUUUUUUUUUU!” - He cried as i picked him out of the sorry box, cradling him on my right hand as i left the sorry box on the floor and got up, bringing him closer to my chest and hugging him with as much kindness as i could, and he cooed, purred, chirped, peeped, and rubbed his head on me, trying his best to hug me back, crying all the time that he loved me more than anything in the world.

“HHUUUUUU NU DADDEH NU! PWEASE NU WET GAYWOWD IN COWD SOWWY WOOM AGAIN! GAYWOWD GUD!” - He started screaming as soon as we entered the bathroom.

“Relax buddy, daddeh is not going to punish you, OR let you alone in the bathroom.” - I said to him in a reassuring tone while I deposited him on the sink - “We need to go inside the bathroom to make you all better, ok?”

“Hhhuuuu snif otay’…. otay’ daddeh…”

I rummaged around the bathroom cabinet, finding the first aid kit after some time. The first thing I needed to do was clean and disinfect the poor sucker to avoid an infection of his new welts, and probably the old ones too, since he had spent the night amidst his filth. The cleaning would be easy, the disinfection part… Well, I would worry about that when it came to that.
The next problem was the left ear. I could just let it heal by itself, heck, if it was a blood blister on me I would leave it alone… bbbuuutttt Gaylord was a Fluffy, and I highly doubted it would turn out remotely normal if I just left it alone. The best thing I could do was drain the blood by poking some drainage holes in it, one or two pokes with the needle would probably suffice, and then keep tabs on how it was healing and make sure everything was going back to normal, or as close to normal as possible.

“Okay Gaylord, daddy is going to give you a warm bath, ok? So don’t get scared” - I said as I opened the sink water tap - “And daddeh will be careful to not hurt you, ok? But it will hurt a little because you have a lot of hurties”

“Otay daddeh, otay, Gaywowd be gud an bwave!” - He said, shivering a little as the water ran freely. I got some water inside the sink, and lowered him into the water. His first reaction was to scream and cry, but after some minutes I could hear his pleased coos and peeps as the pain subsided and he noticed the water was not going to hurt him. I did my best to kindly clean him with liquid soap, listening to him cry and complain from pain a little, but soon starting to giggle and saying that the bubbles were pretty, and just to indulge him, I did my best to make as many bubbles inside the sink as possible, giving him a taste of a bubble bath. Only porblem was that anytime i got even close to his left ear, he would jerk his head away and complain about ‘biggest heaw pwacie huwties’

Bath finished i laid my facetower on the countertop and transferred Gaylord to it, listening to him giggle and while rubbing his face on the ‘nice pwetty softy fwoow’.

‘Yeah buddy… don’t think you’ll keep your spirit up for this next part’ - I thought looking at him, and with a sigh, I pulled out of the first aid kid what I would need to finish his treatment.

“wa… wa dat, daddeh?” - He asked me, his left eye full of doubt and a hint of fear.

“Well… you see Gaylord…” - I started saying as I placed the tube of antibiotic ointment next to him - “Daddy needs to take REAL good care of your hurties, otherwise they can become REAL nasty, and you don’t want them to give you lots and lots AND LOTS of hurties and never go away, do you?

“NU! NUUU! PWEASE DADDEH! SAVE GAYWOWD!” - He cryed shaking - “NU WET MEANIE HUWTIES GIF MOWE HUWTIES TU GAYWOWD!”

“I won’t buddy, I won’t” - I said scratching him under his chin - “Daddy will make everything better, ok?”

“Otay daddeh! Gaywowd wuv yu!”

“And I love you, Gaylordio my pal” - I said with a genuine smile - “Bbbbuuuuutttttt…. daddy also has to take care of your ear, otherwise it will never heal, and you will become REALLY ugly.”

“HHHUUUU HHUUUU HHUUUU! Gaywow nu wan be ugwy!” - He whined, fat tears coming out of his eyes - “Wan be pwetty fo daddeh! Gaywowd wan be gud an pwetty an bestest fwuffy evah fo daddeh!”

“I know you want to be, i know” - I said pulling out a small box from the first aid box - “And thats why daddy will fix your ear too, ok?”

“* GASP* FANK YU DADDEH! FANK YU!” - He screamed happily, wagging his tail and even doing a little dance.

“But it will hurt” - I said coldly, and his happines vanished in a blink.

“hu… hurties?” - He winned, eye widening as i pulled a siringe needle from the samller box - “NNUUU DADDEH! NU! NU POINTY HUWTIES FOW GAYWOWD!”

“Whoa! WHOA THERE BUDDY! CALM DOWN!” - I had to scream holding him in place after he started wobbling away from me, and chances where he would fall from the bathroom sink in his desperation - “I need to hurt you to make everything better. It will only be for a second, i promise!”

“HHUUU HHHUUUU HHHUUUU WHY DADDEH NU WUV GAYWOWD?! GAYWOWD JUS WAN LUV!”

“Listen to me you drama queen! It will only hurt for a minute or two, I promise!”

“NNUUUU DADDEH! NU! PWESE NU HUWTIES FU GAYWOWD!”

‘This is going nowhere’ - I thought with a heavy sigh. Sure, in some other situation I would be enjoying every single second of his palpable fear, but right now? While I was trying to BE KIND AND REALLY CARE FOR HIM while dealing with a massive hangover? He was just getting me frustrated and annoyed. And then it hit me, the magical word that would control any fluffy.

“If you keep being a crybaby, you’re not going to get sketties!” - I said trying to control the rage that was building in my chest. And just like that his struggle was gone.

“Sketties?”

“Yeah, just like I told you before. Daddy will take care of all your hurties, and you will get SKETTIES. But for you to get Sketties, daddy has to take care of ALL your hurties.”

He looked at me, sniffling and fighting against his tears, and lowered his head accepting his fate.

“otay daddeh… Gaywowd… undewstand…”

“Great.” - I said getting the syringe needle from the countertop and corking it on the syringe before removing its protective cap - “This will hurt a little, but just be brave for daddy, ok?”

“Otay…” - He murmured, trembling so much I almost felt sorry for him.

‘Well… let’s try to get this over with’ - I though while aiming the syringe on his ear, and just to be sure i enveloped him with my left hand, not holding him too hard so he wouldn’t get spooked, but firm enough he wouldn’t jerk his head away from me. And just as predicted, as soon as the needle penetrated the skin, that’s exactly what he tried to do.

“SSSSSCCCWWWWEEEEEEEE! HUWTIES DADDEH! BIGGEST HUWTIES!” - He screamed flaing all his legs all around, and i had to tighten my grip around him.

“I know buddy, i know…” - I whispered between teeths since I had to bite the syringe plumber so I could pull it - “Just be brave ok? Daddy will try to finish this as fast as possible”

“HHUUUU HHHUUUU SU MANY HUWTIES DADDEH! NU MOWE HUWTIES FU GAYWOWD, PWEASE!”

“Almost there buddy” - I said after pulling the needle out of the side I was working on, and jamming it on the opposite side of his ear, extracting another long and painful scream from Gaylord, this one being followed by a torrent of shit blasting out of his ass.

‘GREEEEEAAATTTT! now i have to wash him AGAIN!’ - I thought while ignoring his new cries of being a bad fluffy that made bad poopies.

“There we go buddy! THERE WE GO!” - I said feeling genuine relief after draining as much of the blood as I could from his ear. And i gotta say, it was looking pretty good for my standards. Sure it was not normal, far from it to be honest, but it was not dangling down anymore, and he even was able to move it around a little.

“hhhuuuu hhhuuuu hhhuuuu huggies daddeh! huggies! Gaywowd haf biggest huwties!” - He said stretching his front legs to me, and I scooped the little shit, hugging him the best I could. Heck, I even gently rocked him up and down as you would do with a baby.

“Shiii, shiii, shiii it’s okay now Gaylord, it’s ok” - I said pacing around the bathroom - “You did good, really good! Daddy is proud of you!”

“Gaywowd SNIF Gaywowd gud? Gud fwuffy fo daddy?”

“Yeah buddy, yeah! You’re my brave good fluffy!” - I said with a laught, and he started giggling while wagging his tail.

“Gud! GUD! GAYWOWD GUD! WUV DADDEH! GAYWOWD WUV YU!” - He laughted excited, and even if i was happy, a wicked smile still made its way to my face.

‘Oh kiddo… I feel like shit for what I did yesterday… but the end of this story will not be a happy one for you’

“Ok Gaylord, now daddy will have to give you another bath, ok?”

“Gaywowd sowwy fo scawedy poopies daddeh” - He said as I lowered him inside the sink.

“It’s ok Gaylordio, it’s ok…” - I said smiling - “But you’re still getting the sorry stick for making bad poopies”

He looked at me, eye bulging full of fear, he even opened his mouth probably to protest, but stopped. Looked at the trail of disgusting shit, looked at his own ass, and lowered his head.

“Gud poopies onwy in da witah box” - He mumbled, sniffing - “Sowwy stick fo bad fwuffys dat make bad poopies”

“And WHY do bad fluffies that make bad poopies get the sorry stick?” - I asked him, turning on the hot water.

“Sowwy stick make bad fwuffies gud fwuffies!” - He said with trembling lips. Little guy really was learning.

“Atta boy! But don’t worry, you’re not getting the sorry stick right now”

After a second bath, one that he seemed to enjoy even more than the first. I was ready to use the ointment on the little fucker. And amidst complaints of ‘nu smell pwetty’ i could at least sigh knowing the worst part was already done.

I dried him with a cotton ball, and enveloped him with my face towel, turning him into a Gaylord burrito as I took my shower. Got cleaned, brushed my teeths, and got Gaylord, going to my bedroom. I put on some clean clothes, put Gaylord on my pillow, and told him to wait for me. Went to the bathroom, got the litter box, and went back into my bedroom, putting the litter box atop the bottom half of my bed.

“Gaylord, daddy is going to make your skeeties, and after you eat, daddeh is going to use his ultra daddy magic to make your hurties go away, but you HAVE to wait for daddy to come back, ok?” - I said looking at him, curled up into a ball in my pillow, cooing and wagging his naked tail to me, i could see his fluff coming back, a small amount that made me remember when he was born, but it wasn’t enough to stop calling him a naked fluffy - “If you have to make poopies or peepees, use the litter box, or you’re going to be a bad fluffy again”

“Gaywowd nu make bad poopies o peepees daddeh, Gaywowd gud fwuffy fo daddeh! Wuv daddeh! WUV!” - He said, eyes showing a hint of fear after the mentioning of him being a bad fluffy again.

“Good, daddy will be right back” - I said leaving my bedroom, closing the door. I could take him to the kitchen with me as I prepared his cup noodles and dumped it inside a bowl, sure, but if i did so, he would hear his family, and chances are they would hear him.

Gaylord could already be called a good fluffy, but I was a man of my word. I’d only permanently recognize him as one after all the strikes for his wrongdoings. But I made a mistake; I got drunk and stepped over the line, that I couldn’t admit. I loved, no, NEEDED to see them suffering, to inflict physical, emotional and psychological pain upon them, but it could never be without a reason, otherwise there was nothing enjoyable about it. He deserved one day of happiness before he was back into his personal hell. And hey, he wasn’t the only fluffy I had around to abuse.

I got into the kitchen, ignoring the cries and pleads for attention coming from the safe room, and put some water to boil, dumping a cup noodle inside it, yeah, wrong way of doing, but i wanted it to be really soft so gaylord could eat it without problems; last thing i needed was him choking on it for eating with as much voracity i was sure he was going to display.

I postponed my breakfast, waited for the noodles to be ready, dumped some ketchup on it to act as sauce, stirred it a bit and put it in a bowl, and sat on the table while i waited for it to cool down. The last thing I needed was him burning his mouth.
After the pasta was more or less lukewarm, I filled another bowl with water and walked to my bedroom, being greeted by an excited Gaylord.

His eyes were full of happiness, his smile so big it would go from ear to ear if it could, his tail wagging so much it was going into a rotation motion, making me giggle as I imagined him taking off like a helicopter.

“Heeeeeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee it is!” - Said putting the bowls on my bed, and he trotted to them - “Sketties for my favorite fluffy in the whole wide world!”

“FANK YOU DADDEH! FANK YOU!” - He screamed before attacking the noodles, and I stayed with him, waiting for him to finish eating, giggling as he lifted his head and I could see his face, chest and front hooves covered in ketchup. He went to the bowl of water, drinking as a desperate man into a desert, burping with satisfaction and cooing as he was satisfied.

“Now, Gaylord, daddeh is going to make your hurties go away, ok?” - I said after fiddling with my drawers, finding my bottle of painkillers. I fetched one out of the bottle, and sliced it with my nail clipper until I had more or less a quarter of the pill in my hand, hoping that such a small piece wouldn’t lead to an overdose and kill him.

“Ok, you see this Gaylord?” - I said, presenting him the piece of painkiller - “This is a very, very, very special nummie. This is the pain pain go away nummie”

“Pain Pain gu way…” - Gaylord repeated in a trance.

“Yeah, it makes ALL hurties go away” - I said flavoring his left eye widening in awe - “But they are so, so, so, soooooooooo special, that only daddy can give them to you, and they only work if daddy make the secret pain pain go away magic ritual, and you have to be a VERY good fluffy and do everything daddeh tells you, or it won’t work, ok?”

“Otay daddeh, Gaywowd be gud fwuffy fo daddeh! Du evewythingie daddeh tewws!” - He said with a determined look on his face.

“Okay, daddy is going to make the secret magic ritual, ok? - I said getting up, and holded my left hand over my right one, wiggling my fingers and making my old gipsy voice.

“Hullabaloo and howdy doo! Musty prawns, and timbuktu! Yeltsy-by and hibberty-poo! Kick ‘em in the dishpan! Hoo hoo hoo!!” - I chanted, doing my best to hold back my laughs, and looked at Gaylord, left eye as wide as it could and mouth open as he looked at me as if I was the new Christ.

“Open wide, Gaylord” - I said, holding the painkiller piece between my right thumb and index finger, approaching it to his mouth, and he obliged.

“Here” - I said getting the water bowl and bringing to him - “Drink some water to help you swallow it”

“Fank you daddeh!” - He said after swallowing, and I smiled, putting the bowl next to the empty one and laying on the bed, taking care to don’t spill the water or hit the litter box.

“Now, you have to close your eyes and sleep, daddy is going to be with you until you sleep, ok?” - I said as he trotted to me, curling up into a ball and snuggling against my chest, cooing as i kindly runned my fingers from his back to the top of his head, scratching behind the right ear, begging the goddess the left one didn’t got crippled.

He lasted some good twenty minutes of petting. Shaking his head, rubbing his left eye with his hoofs, even softly crying as he noticed sleep was going to get the best of him. Normally I would get angry at him for not doing as i said, after all i told him to sleep, but i let the little guy fight the sleep, he probably was afraid all would be gone once he woke up, and to be honest, it was pretty much what was going to happen.

I put him on my pillow, got some of my socks and made a nest around him with them, petting him until he smiled in his sleep, and I was finally on my way.

I closed my bedroom door, and walked to the kitchen, finally opening the safe room door.

“DDDDAAAADDDEEEEHHHHHHHH HHHUUUHHHUUUHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU!” - Asuna shriek as i opened the door, hugging my leg with so much force i was impressed for a second, the foals followed her, crying, hugging me, and begging me to don’t go away.

“Woah, chill guys, chill” - I said after crouching, hugging each one of them and giving them a kiss on the forehead - “Daddy just had a REALLY, REALLY busy day at work yesterday, ok? Daddy sorry for not letting you guys out sooner”

“SNIF SOB HHUUUUUUUU! Daddeh nu go way? Stiww wuv Asuna an Babbehs?” - Asuna asked me amidst tears, and I couldn’t hold back a giggle.

“Of course i’m not going away, and of course i still love you all, silly, you’re all my favorite fluffys in the world!”

“BWUEBAWWS WUV DADDEH!” - Blueballs screamed hugging my leg, rubbing his face in it, soaking my pants with his tears - “WUV! WUV! WUV! PWEASE NEVAH WEAVE FAMIWY, DADDEH!”

“Chandwa gif aww tweasuwes to daddeh! Su nu weave daddeh! Pwease!” - Chandra cried hugging my other leg, imitating Blueballs face rubbing, and i was starting to feel bad for ignoring them for so much time. I heard Fluffys craved love and attention, even that they would get frustrated if alone for too long, but come on! All this drama for not seeing me for one day? Jesus!

“Guys… i’m not going to leave… i just had a busy day at work, i am here, aren’t i?” - I said trying to explain the situation again, and they all emitted desperate huuus and chirps.

‘By the goddess…’ - I tough rubbing my forehead - ‘I have a hangover guys… there’s a limit to how much the aspirins can help’

“Guys… guys… daddeh have thinkie place hurties, ok? Please stop doing so much noise or you’re all going to give daddy the BIGGEST heart hurties.” - I said looking seriously at them, and they sobbed trying to control themselves.

I looked around, missing Raven, and could see her peering at me from behind the safe room door, eyes full of tears just like the others.

“Come here, Raven, come on girl” - I motioned her to come to me, and she started coming my way after chirping, eyes to the floor, ears glued to the side of her head, tail between her legs, and practically dragging her feets.

“Daddeh… snif Waven… Wave… WAVEN MISS YU HHUUUHHUUUHHUUUUUUUU!” - She cried after I started hugging her, and they all were back to tears and cries of sadness.

‘Yog Sothoth give me patience…’ - I thought, sighing.

“Look, look guys, daddy sorry ok? Really, really, sorry. How about i make skeeties to everyone, and we watch a movie together? How does that sound?” - I say, praying to all the old gods they just agreed and shut the fuck up already, and their gasps and cheers after i confirmed they were really getting sketties made me smile in relief as they went from crying to singing about skeeties and having the bestest daddeh in the world.

I put some water to boil, this time really getting some spaghetti from the pantry. Got some onions, tomatoes, garlic, a pack of hot dog sausage, and some tomato sauce. If I was going to make so much spaghetti as to feed them all, I might as well make some for myself. The goddess knew I was hungry.

I made the sauce, added the hot dog sausage, and let it cook on low, doing the same with the spaghetti. If we were going to watch a movie I had to clean the living room first. I grabbed a trash bag, and entered the living room, fluffys following me. They all started saying the living room didn’t smell pretty, and I started picking the beer cans while Chandra sniffed the bigger vomit puddle, pulling a face.

“Nu smeww pwetty…” - She said, and BlueBalls was around the slice of pizza on the floor.

“Bestest nummies!” - He exclaimed, and I had to stomp my foot to stop him.

“Get the fuck away from that, Blueballs” - I said angrily, and they all backed away lowering their heads and gasping in fear, Asuna even crying about a bad word.

“Sowwy daddeh…” - Blueballs whined, holding back tears.

“You better be” - I said picking up the slice and throwing it into the trash bag. Got the pizza box out of the floor and put it on the television rack - “These are BAD nummies, VERY bad nummies! NEVER num a nummie daddy didn’t give you!”

“Otay daddeh… Bwuebawws sowwy…” - He sobbed, and i patted him on the head telling him i was ok, i was not angry with him, just didn’t want him eating the bad nummies and getting biggest tummy hurties.

“BESTEST BABBEH!” - Asuna exclaimed, and I looked worried in her direction, forgetting for a second that Gaylord was fast asleep in my bedroom with the door closed. She was over the mirror sorry box, practically shoving her nose into it, and looked at me, eyes widening in fear as she noticed what she said.

“What did you say, Asuna?” - I asked her, playing dumb.

“Asu… Fwuffy… Fwuffy wuv babbehs…” - She said without looking at me, and a cruel smile kindled inside me.

‘Oh… you wanna play the lying game, ya bitch?’ - I thought, giving her a kind smile.

“Wha dat daddeh?” - Chandra asked me, walking to the mirror sorry box and sniffing it, pulling yet another frow of disgust - “Bad poopies…”

Blueballs and Raven copied her, they all looked disgusting after smelling it, and I bent over to pick up the box and it’s lid, closing it and placing it on the television stand while making a mental note to clean it before putting it to use.

“It’s just a silly little thing daddy bought” - I said while Asuna was unable to take her eyes away from the box, even whispering ‘bestest babbeh’ while I started walking around and collecting the garbage again.

“Hey, Asuna, stay close to Daddy. I really need your help.”

“O… Otay daddeh…”

I’d point things on the floor for her to fetch me, telling her to dump them inside the trash bag, and what was just a silly way to keep her occupied while I thought about how to punish her, became a ‘game’ that all the foals wanted to play.

“Chandwa hewp!” - Chandra exclaimed panting as she rolled a beer bottle in my direction, Blueballs and Raven helping her while giggling.

Everything gathered, I closed the trash bag, and left it beside the door, going to the broom closet to pick up the mop and a bucket, with Asuna following me.

“Hhuuuuu… vacuum munstah” - Asuna cried looking at the vacuum cleaner, and i shook my head, man those things were afraid of everything.

“Relax dear, he’s sleeping” - I said tapping her on the top of her head, going to the kitchen to take a look at the food and fill the bucket with water, adding some lavender cleaner to help make the vomit stench go away.

Turned off the fire, left the pasta on the drainer after rising it with cold water so it wouldn’t get all stuck together, and filled the bucket, going back to the living room. Asuna kept glancing in the bathroom direction, eyes full of curiosity and anxiety as she could see the door open, and I was getting more and more excited for what would come.

I started mopping the floor, sometimes bringing the mop into the foals direction and telling them I would let the big mop munstah make them ‘nu smell pretty’, and they would run away giggling. Blueballs even impressed me because as soon as he saw Chandra tripping, he came back and faced the mop, legs spread and puffing his cheeks.

“GU WAY DUMMI MOP MUNSTAH! NU GIF HUWTIES TU FAMIWY!” - He declared, stomping his hooves to look even more menacing, and I had to indulge the little man, making the mop run away from him while crying.

“BWUEBAWWS SU BWAVE!” - Chandra screamed with glee after getting up - “CHANDWA WUV BWUEBAWWS! WUV! WUV! BWUEBAWWS BESTEST BWUDAH EVAH!”

“Bwuebawws wuv Chandwa!” - He declared hugging her, and Asuna joined them, cooing as they hugged her.

I looked around trying to find Raven, not being able to look at the Disney Movie plot that was gaining life in front of me, and the little rascal was looking at me from the sofa corner, giggling and hiding out of sight as soon as she noticed I could see her.

“OOhhhh Raaaaaaven!” - I said with a smile on my face, walking in her direction while mopping the floor - “Mister mop is going to get you!”

“Nuuuu!” - She said giggling, and bolted away from me while flapping her useless wings - “Mistah Mop nu get Waven!”

“Oh but he will! He will, you little bag of cuteness!” - I found myself laughing while going after her - “He’s going to get you, Raven!”

“Nuuuu! giggle Waven fwy away!” - She said, jumping around while flapping her wings with as much energy as she could.

“GASP WAVEN AN FWYING!” - Chandra screamed in awe, and i couldnt hold back a laugh at how stupid they could be.

“Ok guys, seems like we are done!” - I said looking at the clean living room while they cheered about the ‘smeww pwetty’ living room - “I think we all deserve that spaghetti, don’t we?”

“YAY! SKEETIES!” - They all screamed at the same time, dancing around my legs and jumping just like dogs when they are happy to see you getting home.

I mixed the pasta with the sauce, and got myself a pasta bowl, serving it to the brim because I was hungry. The rest of the pasta I divided into four plastic pots, and set them on the floor, doing my best to keep them as far away from each other as possible. I didn’t believe they would fight for the spaghetti, seeing as there was more than enough for each of them, but fluffies tended to lose all reason and logic once ‘skeeties’ was present.

“FANK YU DADDEH! FANK YU!” - Asuna as the first to scream before starting to dig into her pot, not even trying to maintain the minimum of class while doing so, and she was copied by the foals as I presented them with their pots. The only one to restrain herself was Raven.

“What’s wrong honey?”

“Waven wan eat with daddeh…” - She said, rubbing her front hooves on the floor, but I could see her mouth watering as she eyed the pasta in front of her.

‘Kiddo, you going to give me diabetes if you keep being so sweet’ - I thought smiling, and lifted her from the floor, making her emit a surprised EEK since I didn’t warn her of my intentions.

“You… Yyyyooouuuu!” - I said smiling and raising her until she was at eye level with me - “You will be the only one to survive all this”

“Wha?” - She started saying, but got distracted as i started to tickle her, making her giggle and wiggle around between my hands.

“You’ll eat at the table with me” - I said, putting her on the table, and bent over to get her pasta pot from the floor - “Just wait until Daddy takes care of something really quick, ok?”

“Otay daddeh” - She said smiling, and because it was her, i knew she really would be able to wait.

I went to my bedroom, looking in the direction of the kitchen before opening the door and making sure Asuna was not coming after me, and opened the door as softly as i could. Gaylord was still passed out, good. Last thing I needed was him screaming and destroying my plans.

I walked to my wardrobe and opened it with a giant smile plastered on my face. I could just go outside carrying the crow in my arms, but I wanted to make sure the surprise would not be spoiled, so i covered him with a towel before leaving the room.

I closed the door, walked to the bathroom, and placed the crow the closest I could to the sink since it was located on the left wall of the bathroom. Making sure that a certain fluffy wouldn’t be able to see him immediately after she pushed the door with her muzzle, but would definitely see him after getting inside the bathroom to look for her ‘bestest babbeh’.

I looked at the crow, not quite satisfied with the result I would get, and tried closing the window curtains. It got darker and gave him a creeper look, but it still was not enough.

“ Hhuummm… this will be even more effective if it’s during the night… or at least after the sun goes down” - I whispered looking at the window, and smiled as I knew just what I needed to do.

I got out of the bathroom, making sure to leave the door ajar, and went to the kitchen to finally eat something. Raven impressed me yet again by demonstrating some pretty awesome force of will. She was drooling, sure, but the little girl hadn’t touched her spaghetti. I sat at the table, got my fork, and smiled at her.

“Let’s eat honey bum!” - I said smiling. Her eyes sparkled with joy, and in a split second all her muzzle was shoved into her pasta pot.

I found myself eating with more enthusiasm than I thought I would have, and before I noticed it, I finished my plate of pasta. I looked at Raven, smiling as I could see her laying on her back, front hooves massaging her distended belly as she emitted a satisfied burp, and after looking around I could see that all the fluffys were pretty happy with the meal they got.

“ Alright guys, why don’t we go see that movie?” - I said getting up, and they all started begging to be carried to the living room.

“ Ok, ok, hold your horses, I will carry you guys” - I said laughing as I picked the foals one by one, and carried them to the living room, placing them on the sofa.

“Upsies daddeh! Upsies!” - Asuna said after I went back to the kitchen to get her, front hooves extended to me.

“Come on girl” - I said after getting her, and I cradled her in my arms while carrying her to the living room - “You know daddy really loves you, don’t you Asuna?”

“ Asuna wuv daddeh too!” - She said wagging her tail - “ Wuv wuv WUV daddeh!”

“ And daddy loves you, Asuna. I love you because I know you are the best fluffy there is. And I know you will NEVER, NEVER, NNNEEEEVVVEEERRRR lie to me or disobey me, will you?” - I said looking into her eyes, and she averted her gaze, lowering her ears and even hiding her face with her front hooves before answering me.

“ Nu… nu daddeh… nu… fwuffy nevah wie tu daddeh… fwuffy an gud fwuffy…” - She said, fighting against tears, and a wicked smile found the way to my face.

‘Oh you dirty little lying bitch, we are going to have SO MUCH FUN tonight!’ - I thought while placing her on the sofa, and she quickly wobbled to the foals, doing her best to avoid looking at me.

“Ok guys! Daddy will find a nice movie for us!” - I said faking enthusiasm, and they all cheered excitedly.

My plan to get the best scenario for Asuna’s trap was pretty simple, I just had to waste time until the sun was down. And after looking at the clock it meant I just had to live through three or four shitty movies with them.

I laid on the sofa, and Asuna quickly distanced herself, choosing to lay on my feet. The foals started to climb over me, and I was unable to hold back laughs as they walked over me and tried to get comfortable (Yeah, I am ticklish, sue me) and after they all found the positions they wanted, my little search for shitty movies began.

Three long and torturous movies later, at least for me, and everyone aside from me and Asuna was asleep. I looked at the darkness slowly creeping around the house and smiled as I chose another shitty movie to play while I put my plan into motion.

I started yawning, to the point of being comical with it, and even made a little show of pretending to fight against sleep. And after some minutes of this shitty charade, I closed my eyes and waited. Some minutes after I closed my eyes I felt Asuna getting up and starting to gently call to me.

“ Daddeh?” - She whispered and waited some seconds before calling out for me again.

“ Daaaddeeehhh?” - She said a little louder, this time even nudging her head against my feet - “Daddeh sweepies? Weawwy weawwy sweepies?”

Silence reigned in the living room for some time, and she started moving again. I could feel she pacing back and forth on the edge of the sofa, and after finally gathering enough courage I heard a little URGH escaping from her as she leaped from the sofa and landed on the floor.

“Asuna find bestest babbeh” - She whispered while passing by me, and just to mess with her I emitted a loud snort, making a scared ERK escape from her lips.

Some minutes of silence fell over us again, and finally, she whispered “Gutta gu fastew” while moving away from the living room. And a smile full of malice was the only reply I had for her. I kept my eyes shut, and waited.

Chapter 6

42 Likes

oh man oh man Asuna…

12 Likes

what a cliffhanger. omg i can’t wait for more. just amazing. every second of it.

10 Likes

Wow, this is fucking incredible story-telling. Such a satisfying mix of boxes. Great pacing and build-up. And believable, well-developed characters (human and fluffy alike). I just binged this whole series in one sitting, and already I can hardly wait for more. Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

hahaha, our little lying queen is up for a surprise

6 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words, design.
I was worried I wasnt able to pull off the cliffhanger, glad to see it worked as intended :wink:

5 Likes

Come on Weeping, you gonna make me blush.
Thanks, A LOT for the kind words.
I was in a really dry spell for quite a long time due to some personal problems, and seeing that people enjoy what I write after facing those problems helps me more than any med I was prescribed.
Thank you, truly. Hope to see you until the end of the series, and that it lives up to your expectations as I post the chapters.

4 Likes

You decided to continue it man? Niceeee

2 Likes

Delicious.

I was almost tempted to make comments pointing out small stuff like ‘I thought he microwaved burritos but he is eating tacos now~’ but I couldn’t stop until I was at the end.

Now im sad I cant read any of this during the weekend. :frowning:

I half expected either Raven or Gaylord to have tattled intentionally or otherwise on the bestest baby issue and Asunas involvement by this point. As soon as Gaylord mentioned that he learned it from watching tv I thought ‘Even if thats the case~ mom was probably watching it with him.’ and so I remained skeptical that she was uninvolved.

Nice red herring to try and throw us off suspicion though till you gave us the other clues. :slight_smile:

Will the human put a speaker in the crows mouth and chop up some Gaylord audio so he can mess with Asuna? ie - since he mentioned that it sounded / smelled / somewhat looked like him - etc.

5 Likes

Thanks for pointing out my mistake in chapter 3, Delicious.
And keep your eyes open today’s wee hours, or tomorrow morning, and I promise you’ll have something to sink your teeth into this weekend :wink:

2 Likes

Asuna is a bad fluffy. Bad fluffies get sorriest! Good writers get bestest huggies an skettis!

2 Likes

Out of all of the stories I’ve read, all of the comics I’ve seen, everything fluffy related, your story is simply the best, you have made the most fucking fulfilling story so far, at least to me.
The way the story is told, the way the characters are built, the fucking description of the abuse, man, i love every single bit of this, kudos to you good sir

7 Likes

this is that good shit I’ve been waiting for!

1 Like