Bedfellows - The Comic - Finalle - (Cmss for Reddit83r) (InfraredTurbine)

Well, if you read the story before, you knew what was going to happen here xD

ADVISORY: EXPLICIT CONTENT

- Read it at your own consense please -

2873fc88c6c6c7ace1bb73ba01c9d62efb995dff

Hope you guys like it, and well this is the ending of the story, originally written by @Reddit-Word_H83r !
and that’s it :stuck_out_tongue:
Well, he wanted a family, I guess he has one now o_o.
thank you ^^

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time! serisouly, I’m on vacation traveling and still working xD

82 Likes

13 Likes

Yikes, that certainly was explicit. But you captured that strange slightly endearing, slightly traumatic edge of the original story.

Still say this relationship is better than what most Fluffies get

9 Likes

And so, “Footstool” became “Loose Stool”.

16 Likes

Fucking kek

4 Likes

The penetration scene (God I can’t believe I’m writing that) is even more brutal than BobDirt’s infamous comic.

You’re teaching new heights of artistic depravity, friend.

6 Likes

I wanna see this comic!

2 Likes

“Happily ever after”
Until all the shit on his dick gives him cockrot.

4 Likes

thanks I guess
xD

2 Likes

I…I guess if Footstool eventually loved him too…I guess it’s fine. The owner can still cath these hands though

1 Like

It was one of my early shockers in the fandom:
https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/j7p9ke/poopie_babbeh_artist_bobdirt/

3 Likes

What choice did Footstool have? He was broken in all ways he could be broken. He went from dreaming of having a family of his own to having some opportune interloper play butthole billiards with his bum.

This isn’t a happy ending despite appearances.

5 Likes

I wonder how he could post that on reddit
if I post something on reddit that minimally shows something wrong it’s either deleted, reported or etc ._.
I’m not even going to post this chapter there tbh xD

2 Likes

That wasn’t so bad

2 Likes

It was before Reddit started to take enforcement more seriously on the sub and the mods decided to ban all potentially purge-causing content.

3 Likes

That’s because we’re insensitivised now but I had a virgin poopie place back then.

3 Likes

That’s what I meant. I was talking about since he at least doesn’t see it as a bad thing anymore. I should have worded it better

2 Likes

This anal rape was brought to you by

Marshmallow Shit!

Marshmallow Shit: Eat some, you little fucker!

3 Likes

Look Footstool, there’s a lot of things worse than getting railed in the ass by someone who actually likes you. You’re a fluffy, that’s technically a pretty good setup for you.

4 Likes

Cock and ball torture from Wikipedia the free encyclopedia at www.wikipedia.org

1 Like