Bedtiem story Part 2 [By Zereal]

Welcome back, this “dawk time” I’ll be continuing the previous story, now, where was I…
Oh right! Well strap on my little fluffies, because the story doesn’t get any better from now on…

Lunah left the two young fluffies in their home den, carrying Rarity on her back fluff as to not get her dirty, she looked around the park where they had established their little home in, the sky was dark, covered by black clouds all over the place, indicating that a big thunderstorm was going to happen. Toothpaste was nowhere to be seen, it was already the “dawk times” and he hadn’t returned yet.

They made their way around the park leaving no spot unchecked, Lunah knew she didn’t have to be loud, someone could hear them, a munstah could hear them. Rarity didn’t seem to get the memo though.

”DUMMEH DADDEH WHEWE AWE OU’” The young alicorn yelled.

”Pwease babbeh nu be su wouwd. Munstahs couwd hew ou’!” The concerned mother replied.

”Dummeh mummah, thewe nu munstahs awound.”

The pair had left the park, squeezing through the big metal fence, into the city. Small bright balls lightning the way.

The mother and daughter checked all the alleys near the park, with no avail. By the time it started to rain, Lunah was way too far away from their house, to top it all, she didn’t recognise the place they were in, Lost, soaked wet and starving, they had no other choice but to hide in a wooden crate inside on of those alleyways.

”Am sowwy babbeh, bu we am wost.”

”DUMMEH MUMMAH, HATECHU HATECHU, BESTES’ WAWITI HAB TUMMEH HUWTIES AND COWDIE AN’ IS AWW YOUW FAUWT”

”Huuuu huuuu, pwease babbeh nu say thaw’ mummah am gud mummah. Huu huu”

”HATECHU HATECHU WOWSTEST MUMMAH GET SOWWY POOPIES ” Rarity exclaimed as she proceeded spray her mother with feces, turning her pinkish fluff into a stinky shade of brown.

Lunah, just cried there.

A few minutes later and the pair were hugging each other in order to keep themselves warm while the storm took its course and before they knew it they had fallen asleep.

Meanwhile, in their tree den…

The sound of cheep and chirps echoed through their makeshift home, Plex was hungry and scared, so was Greeny, their mummah and sissie had left them there for a while now, the loud thunder noises didn’t help either. Plex had shat himself in fear, they were a couple of weeks old, but the sensitive little babbeh still had no clue on how to make god poopies. Greeny, was very mature for her age,taking care of her bwuda while her mummah was gone, she’d barely eaten anything and was now starving.

She hugged her sensitive bwudah with all her might and fell asleep.

The next morning, the sky was cleared out, letting sun rays come through the dark clouds that were pouring the night before. Greeny decided to check the perimeter, just in case she saw her family coming back, she peeked under the hole under the roots of the tree, she didn’t see anybody, she came outside and looked around, she saw some other fluffies, but none of them were familiar to her. The little filly decided to head back inside the den, unaware that someone was watching them.

For the next 2 hours she could hear screams, screams that belonged to the fluffies she’d seen before. That could only mean danger, she grabbed Plex by the scruff of his neck, dragging him into the farthest away wall from the den. The sensitive colt let out a series of chirps indicating his discomfort, looking for her mother’s teat to suck on,

In his search for his mummah’s bosom, he accidentally left his safe spot and got out of the tree roots. Greeny tried calling out to him, but he just wouldn’t listen, he just kept on crawling outside, she had to drag him inside herself.

Greeny ran after his brother, only to find 5 tiny humans picking the fluffies and giving them forever sleepies. She saw Plex crawling into the commotion, he wasn’t moving very fast, she probably could grab him and run back before the hoomins noticed them.

She manage to pick him and was now in the process of running back to their home.

The group of teenagers had finished abusing and killing the fluffy herd. One of them noticed the pair and said:

“YOOO, Henry look at those two over there! They are trying to escape!” He exclaimed as he pointed at them.

“What are you waiting for then, go fetch them before they get away!” Their leader, Henry, demanded.

The boy quickly snatched Greeny and Plex with a very swift motion, then came back with them in hand.

They tried to escape, Plex was squirming around while he peed and shat in fear. Greeny wasn’t much different, after witnessing the boys’ doings she was completely terrified. Had she let her sensitive brother go, she wouldn’t have ended up in this situation.

cheep Pwease chirp wet Gweeny an’ sensitive bwudah gucheep Nu am bad fwuffy.” She managed to say through her scaredy cheeps.

“Ohhhh, look at the little “babbeh”” Henry said, making the gesture of air quotes while saying babbeh. “Are you scared, want to let you gooo?” He said in a mocking voice.

“Ew, this pink one is shitting in my hand, disgusting. Im gonna fucking kill it” The other boy said.

“Wait, its that ne retarded?” He asked.

”Bwudah Pwex nu am wetawded am jus’ sensitib widdwe babbeh.”

“Oh so he IS retareded” Henry said as he snatched the pink foal out of the other boy’s hand. “If that’s the case then how about we take it home guys? We can have a lot more fun with him.”

The boys cheered. Greeny could not imagine all the horrible things the boys would do to his little sensitive brother.

In a desperate attempt, she tried biting her captors hands, to no effect, she had no teeth yet. It just felt like a light squeeze.

“So what are we doing with the other shitrat, Henry?” One of the boy’s said.

“I don’t really care about her.” He said as he placed Plex inside a little bug cage “Oh I have an idea, what was the last time we practiced for our baseball games?

The group quickly caught on to his plan and went to find a stick that somewhat resembled a baseball stick.

“Alright ready when you are” The pitcher said, foal in hand.

”Pwease nu huwt Gweeny. Am gud fwuffy”

“Im ready, alright on the count of three you throw it” The other boy replied, he prepared himself with the stick and the countdown began.

“3…” The boys chanted in unison

“2…”

“1…”

“GO!”

Greeny was suddenly flying towards the boy with the bat, she had a feeling she wasn’t going to make it, so she just flew, leaving a trail of shit and piss behind.

A loud bonk was heard and suddenly, bits of blood, organs and other bodily fluids were spreading around. Greeny’s head flying up into the air, never to be seen again.

“EWWW, gross” Henry laughed as he picked up the cage he had used to trap the remaining foal in. “Come on guys, lets go to my house, my mother has made some sandwiches”

And with that, the group of boys packed up and left the park. A bloody mess left behind for someone to clean.

Lunah and Rarity were making their way through the city alleways, Lunah had found some nu-taste pwetty nummies in the trash bags in the alleys.

She regretted leaving her babbehs alone, without her, they’d go forever sleepies, if they hadn’t yet. Suddenly, Rarity, who was lying on her mummah’s chest, looking at the sky divised something flying towards them. It landed a couple of inches in front of them, in the open road.

They went to check it out, even though it was barely recognisable now, as it was pulpy red mesh, Lunah recognised the smell and the little green fur that was left. It was Greeny’s remains. She had gone forever sleepies and it was all her fault.

”HUUU HUUU, BABBEH GWEENY GU FOWEBAH SWEEPIES AND IS AWW MUMMAH’S FAUWT” She screamed, the passerbies where unbothered by her and just kept on with their day. ”AM WOWSTEST MUMMAH EVAH HUUUU HUUU”

All but one, Jeremy saw the fluffies lamenting her sissies death, well the mother was, Rarity was busy looking at a fluff store that was next to them.

“Hey little fluffy, are you okay?” He asked.

”Wawity am otay, wowstest mummah am scweamin’ an nu can heaw anifing.”

“Well that’s a shame, want me to take care of her.”

“Yus pwease, nu wan wostest mummah vah” The young alicorn replied.

Jeremy picked up the sobbing mare and took her into the alleyway, where he snapped her neck and threw her on the trash, missing horribly so it just fell into the ground, making a thud noise.

“Meh whatever” Jeremy said as he approached the alicorn. “Do you want to be my fluffy, i can give you sketties, a house and toys”

”Hmmm, Wawity ashept ou’ offew”

“The only rule is, i am the one in control, im your daddeh, you are my fluffy, if you disobey me ill turn you into a pillow fluff and turn you into an enfieh mare, get it”

Rarity gulped, that was the first time she had been threatened. ”Otay, Wawity undestan’”

With that, Jeremy took Rarity to his house, where she lived a very (undeserved) happy life, with all the spoils she could ever have.

A cyan fluffy approaches the now empty den, dragging a huge bag.

”Hewwo, Toofpaste am hom-” He stopped to look around, where was his family, his special friend, his babbehs, ” Whewe is evewyfwuff.”

He opened the cloth he had used as a bag, revealing a bunch of spaghetti cans.

In between the smell of the fresh spaghetti a nice lady had gifted him, Toothpaste could smell blood, he pieced things together and cried.

“Huuu HUuu, Toofpaste am wowstest daddeh evah. Huuu HHuuu. Famiwy gu fowevah sweepies.”

”Wan die.”

Those words echoed through the home den for the next weeks,

until they finally stopped.

Phew, we finally finished the bed-time story, hope you enjoyed it my little fluffs. Now good night.

11 Likes

Just noticed that i wrote “Bedtiem” instead of “Bedtime”. Welp, i ain’t changing it now.