Best Served Cold 03 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Best Served Cold 02 (by Booperino)
The realization of what Buddy is implying hits Snakefood like a truck.
Fixer once told Snakefood that rage can be a great motivator to try to make a change. Snakefood wasn’t sure what he meant by that. Untill today.

46 Likes

i am a stupid idiot fool, please explain what happened

7 Likes

Something bad that causes princess demised from the last page :thinking: that bastard is really getting on my nerve. :grimacing::triumph:

Added buddy was so scared he might been threatened.

8 Likes

Forced incest babys between Buddy and Princess. Princess being the abuser’s other fluffy they treated that died

14 Likes

oh god, fuck that guy

7 Likes

Thats why snake goes “thats fwuff’d up”

8 Likes

i thought that the forced incest might be the case, but i wanted to make sure. genuinely fucked up

7 Likes

“Babbehs…Buddy an’ Pwincess…Buddy…Wowsest Bwudah…”

(Banjo string snaps!)

WHAT IN THE SAM HILL?!

8 Likes

Wait, we know Princess is dead…wonder if the babies are still alive for the sicko to mess with.

7 Likes

Good grief! That’s messed up indeed. I’m sure Snakefood will let Fixer know and together they’ll find a way to give the abusive owner the karmic justice they deserve.

4 Likes

Yikes. Even in Wolfram_Sparks legendary The Farm, the humans didn’t deliberately breed siblings, they just didn’t check.

I’m sure someone came up with forced incest before–the 'booru was a hive of scum and villainy–but it’s not ringing any bells.

We’re on the bleeding edge of innovation in abuse here folks. The captain has turned on the seatbelt light, folks, gonna be some turbulence.

4 Likes

Huh, fluffies taking care of a younger fluffy is like them having another fluffy as a pet.

5 Likes

I’m sure someone came up with forced incest before–the 'booru was a hive of scum and villainy–but it’s not ringing any bells.

:whistles inconspicuously:

Now that I think of it, people always wanted a sequel to Forced Special Huggies by:Foxhoarder. I might just declare whatever happens in this comic as it’s canonical ending. :grin:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

Naturally, I meant “scum and villainy” in the nicest possible way.

3 Likes

So Princess was the one Fixer found in the garbage? I just want to make a clear timeline ^-^

2 Likes

yup

2 Likes

I’ll be back in a bit with my pack, it seems we have a little hunting to do

3 Likes

Happy hunting lol

3 Likes

Oh lawd snakefood commin

1 Like