Bestesh # 2 END [ by: FallenAngel ]

We need a “pressing a foal’s tummy to squeeze the shit out of it” tag.

2 Likes

Was wondering if the foals were still alive, cause some stories have live prep where cooks remove the digestive tract and the fluffies still live for a few hours, but if fluffy meat spoils quick when they’re dead they wouldn’t be wrapped for sale. Then I noticed the blue bits in the last panel, so I guess I need to look in the frozen section if I want foal meat.

2 Likes

A problem with looking things up on the booru was the over-abundance of tags, users could make up any tag and there were several variations for one tag depending on the spelling and spacing used, it made trying to find specific things difficult. ‘Squeeze’, ‘shit’ and ‘foal’ tags would be more useful to find such a picture than a complete sentence for a tag that links to just the one to few images of the user who made the tag.

1 Like

Yeah if fried its crunchy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ew no thanks. not a fun of eating bones

2 Likes

That’s Carl for you, he would be good and calm to innocent none smarty shitrats ready for the choppin board.

Be be a true monster for irritating and loud mouth ranting shitrats.

2 Likes

Yup most are freeze for packaging.

1 Like

On quality meat, the best one for sure! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yup might do some massaging to dumb adult fluffies to make their meat more loose like they do on cows

2 Likes

Kobe cows are treated better than me :'c

3 Likes

In my headcanon just raising them in a stress-free environment with lots of friends and play time makes for the best meat. If done right they don’t even suspect it’s all a ruse until the knife has already cut their throat.

2 Likes

Yup, thats im going to as well :+1:

But smarties are going to hell chopin board than the good onez :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

In my headcanon, smartie foals become savory sausage, quick.

“Whea am smawty brudda?”
“He went to a new home for smarties where he can play with his smarty friends!”
“Gwape am saddies. Wan be wid bwudda.”
“Don’t worry, you will be eventually.”

2 Likes

You have been a good inspiration and reference for fluffy food :blush:

Foals meat is soft good for sausages

Maybe adult for hotdogs and burgers :grin:

I think those normal colored foals good to be grinned down as meat paste making cornbeef but cornfluffy :thinking:

1 Like

Oh this is a wonderful concept! What’s better advertisement then when the product literally speaks for itself

2 Likes

I see. I wasn’t seriously suggesting a whole-ass sentence as a tag, but I noticed that squeezing poop out of fluffies is a recurring theme, and there is no tag for it. I guess “squeeze” would be sufficient.

1 Like

“Deshitification”

3 Likes

Ugh reminds me of bags of frozen whole shrimp the eyes stare with judgement!

2 Likes

Damn, lol, thats short and sweet. Love it, especially the punishment to the mare and even a little reinforcing the foal with bestest baby behavior by being stuffed before being boiled alive. Brutal and effective.

2 Likes

Should’ve made the mother watch

1 Like