Better Babies Ch. 4 (by fluffysomething)

You are FV-0446, and you can’t sleep. You’re too worried someone might try to hurt your inside-babies! In fact, speaking of insides…

“Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks hav inside-owwies… Wai hav owwies…?” You whimper quietly, curling up in the corner you’re currently in.

“Hav wowstest owwies…” You whine a bit louder, waking up your special-friend with the mention of owwies.

“Speshew-fwiend oh-tay? Wook wike hav-” Your special-friend asks concernedly, reaching out as you cry out.

“WOWSTEST OWWIES! HEWP EFF-VEE-ZEWO-FOUW-FOUW-SIKS! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” You screech, attracting the attention of your daddy as he runs into the room, and peeks at the small hole on you he made a while ago.

“FV-0446, those might be your babies. Here, I don’t know how this is going to work…” Your daddy mutters, as he puts on gloves and reaches into the small hole, appearing to pull something out.

“Bay-beeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE! STIWW HAV OWWIES! PWEASE GIT WID OF OWWIES!” You shout, as he continues to pull things out until you can hear nothing but soft peeping and squeaking.

You feel better, but now your thinkie-place feels funny! What if they hurt your babies now that they’re outside?

“Git 'way fwom bay-bees! 'Ou gon giv them owwies!” You accuse, pointing away from you and your babies and standing between them and your babies.

“FV-0446, are you okay? Look, I won’t hurt your babies. Neither will F.A.07. But, I need to ask you some questions to see what’s happening.” Your daddy sighs, as you apprehensively walk closer to him and he picks you up.

You’re back, and you feel much better! Your daddy said you were about to have ‘thinkie-place sickies’! You don’t want thinkie-place sickies! At least you have your babies!

You are Princess, and you are currently feeding your babies! These are going to be the bestest babies, because you’re the bestest mummah!

“Peep! Chirp! Chirp! Peep!” One of your babies peep and chirp, cooing once you scoot it closer to your milkie-places.

You’ve taken a look at that sickie-friend’s babies–they’re really cute. Almost cuter than your- No! You can’t think that! You might just take a closer look, just to make sure.

“Hewwo? Can Pwincess see sickie-babbehs?” You walk into their safe-room, as they pause and then apprehensively nod, handing you the babies.

They really are cute! Cuter than your babies! This just won’t do!

You think you know what you have to do.

“P-pwincess nee’ gib sickie-babbehs foweba-sweepies…! Den, Pwincess babbehs weawwy be bestesh babbehs…” You mutter to yourself, as they watch you carefully.

5 Likes

Princess, stop being such a selfish bitch! Just appreciate the damn babies you do have, before you or your foals get stomped – or worse, given sickies from sickie friends!

1 Like

“Clarke? Josef again. Listen, I’ve done some preliminary brain scans on Princess, don’t ask it’s just something I do. Anyway I’ve found something out about her that I feel you need to know.

She’s batshit fucking bonkers. Pillow the bitch now and be better off”

3 Likes