Bird-Based Pegasi: Songbirds (Star-The-Alicorn)

The one pictured here is based off of an Eastern Yellow Robin.

These pegasi tend to perch in trees, and have a better sense of balance so they’re less likely to fall off. But if you’re looking to adopt a songbird fluffy, keep an eye out at the bases of trees where they tend to perch and you may find one injured and asking for help. Hooves aren’t as good at perching as bird feet are!

They’re more of a wild variety, so unless they’re injured or sick, or looking for help, they likely won’t approach a human.

They make very pretty, pleasant chirping songs when happy, or when courting another fluffy. They’re very sweet and laid back when hand-raised by humans, so they’re sometimes used as therapy animals that visit hospitals and such.

18 Likes

Interesting… Will this be a series of bird x fluffy version art?

If so~ “SHOW US YOUR BOOBIES!”

3 Likes

I imagined this fluffy falling out of the tree and it knocking someone unconscious.

3 Likes

They are very rare because they like to climb trees and die from fall damage

5 Likes

I think so! Making the pegasi headcanons opened up a whole new creative thing for me.

YES, THERE WILL BE BOOBIES.

6 Likes

ooh, this makes me want to design some birds of paradise pegasi.

5 Likes

Oh heck yeah, I’d love to see that!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Pegasi of Paradaise. Brand it now!

3 Likes

4 Likes

xD - I expected a fluffy snout under there with all this talk.

4 Likes

I would love to
But I can’t draw
Very sad

3 Likes

No talk of their nesting habits. Darn incomplete Wikipedia pages. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

((Just being sarcastic, cant draw either. ;_; ))
Also just remembered your name, this thread was made for you.

3 Likes

Maybe 1 day i will tell you how I got this name
But its a long story, so maybe next time

3 Likes

3 Likes

lmao Just sitting under a tree then bam a fluffy slams into you and the last thing you hear before passing out from the concussion is. “fwuffy hab owwies!”

3 Likes

can they fly or at least glide a little bit? otherwise they might have problems getting into and out of trees

2 Likes

I headcanon my fluffies being able to fly about a few feet above the ground so I think they’d make it, but I thought about them climbing the trees like a bear does and laughed.

3 Likes

what if their hooves are cloven to allow better purchase on the bark of trees?

3 Likes