Bizzaro World: Medical Chimera by Chikahiro

My first entry to the Bizarro World Challenge.

39 Likes

Man those multi tits reminds me of that old fantasy in Heavy Metal Ghita, one of the wizard Deneb remember bout a place where the priestesses are known to have 4 :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Neat

3 Likes

Question being: is this opposite enough? Hrm. Everything is heavily implied with is very me …

@FallenAngel007 I was pondering the whole “reattach limbs” bit and was think of natural progressions/experiments to try.

She was being tested for industrial fluffy mills. Can you transplant multiple teats onto one fluffy to maximize space efficiency? She’d probably get mounted on a rack above the field like @NekuChan did.

I’m a little surprised there were no comments on the fellah at the end. And the dumb joke on the transplanted testicles.

Idea there is simple: a good stud might get old or die. The testicles (aka the party that was making you money) could be removed then added to another fluffy to keep them alive, then surgically replace the originals in the internal plumbing, so to speak.

The one on the left is a bit similar but a different approach. Also note an eye was replaced

4 Likes

@Eded_ted did a recent story bout leg attachment.

2 Likes

Yes! It was a fun one! And he had caught a pedo fluff too!

2 Likes

lmao 4 coconuts

3 Likes

You should start selling fluffy organs and body parts!
I would definitely by some to the freezer, in case something happens. (And with fluffies, something always happens)
And since im gonna do frankenfluffies some day, i would love to have some organs!

2 Likes

I just love this

1 Like

Oh? What about it? *Readies to take notes

1 Like

blue balls? Is that the joke? I no notice until3you point out a joke

1 Like

And the number on them.

2 Likes

Two words: Fluffy Centipede.

2 Likes

Actually makes sense when combined with the high efficiency milk mare. Don’t need the heads, just the bodies.

That said, I strongly considered and regret not going with “Wai fwuffy have miwky pwaces? Am stawwion!”

3 Likes

How about a four-assed fluffy?

1 Like

Ra9bdb0efc2d49c9eaf701ee69e118767
hqdefault

3 Likes

That was a South Park reference, by the way.

2 Likes

OIP

I KNEW THAT >_>

2 Likes

I thought I should point it out, because they haven’t used that guy in a long time, so people might not remember him.

2 Likes

Never thought I’d get to mark off “cute body-horror” on my FC bingo card, yet here we are.

2 Likes