Breaking Down A Fluffy (By AlleyBalley)

*Note at the bottom: Fluffies with no hooves shown still have hoof bones. Their skin grows over the hooves, creating a hoofless look.

This is a project I’ve been wanting to work on for a while now and I finally got it done! It took me a while of looking at different animals skeletons, organs, and muscle structures. They’re muscles are mainly based off of horses, though they’re skull is a mix of a rabbit, cat, and horse.

Labeled organs of the fluffy. The liver, spleen, and kidneys are either on the opposite side or are hidden.

82 Likes

very detailed and impressive

4 Likes

Brilliant!

I’ve wanted to do Victorian style anatomy studies of fluffies for a long time, but lacked the talent. Thank you so much for doing it for all of us!

9 Likes

Neat.

3 Likes

Wow, great job on this!

5 Likes

nice! should be more anatomy stuff on here, very cool to see how everyones headcanoned fluffies tick. i like how chunky they are even without the fur

7 Likes

I love me some chunky babies : D

3 Likes

Amazing work!

2 Likes

Huuuuu wymph nodes hab wowstest owwies

2 Likes

amazing details
btw if I punch a fluffy in the chest, then he will stab himself ?

1 Like

The bowels should be larger to store all the poop.

1 Like

If you happen to hit their extended sternum and break it then it could possibly suffocate them by puncturing their throat, yeah. Bones kinda be like that tho, they’re meant to protect but we all know how dumb the ribs are bro.

1 Like

I tried to expand them as much as looked natural. Its the big lumpy orange thing behind the lung and above the stomach.
colon

3 Likes

Oh this is primo, like something that should be shown in a fluffy vet/technician training textbook. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

This looks amazing, you outdid yourself!

2 Likes

I made a labeled version of the organs and added it to the bottom!

4 Likes

squee :heart:
that’s awesome

2 Likes

My bad, I thought it was the pancreas or sum shit. I’m not an anatomist…

Sphinx fluffy sphinx fluffy SPHINX FLUFFY

2 Likes

This. Is. My. Jam.
I try and stay very much aware of the physicality of the fluff when I draw so this is immensely useful. Bookmarked.

3 Likes