Bryan Mcknight (by: FallenAngel)

A future character popping in. He got a 3rd degree burn on his face when trying to save his parents on a fire happen in their home, sadly they didnt survive but manage left Bryan some
money but with his current condition and he can’t afford the huge expenses for a face reconstruction.

With his condition he cant work on offices or anything with interaction, he manage to get a job on a newly opened Fluffy Extermination in the city.

He wears his gas mask as a minor breathing apparatus made by the good doctor. With his mask as well as his built to intimidate the ferals when he is on the job.

bryan01

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

47 Likes

He looks awesome and I agree with yellow lol

1 Like

hey

2 Likes

I’ve gotta say it.

If I pull that off, will he die?

4 Likes

Oh sorry my bad, fixed. :persevere:

2 Likes

Nope just he get mad bout it.

3 Likes

No, seriously, he looks like he’s about to break the Bat.

4 Likes

It would be extremely painful.

4 Likes

He’s a big guy…

3 Likes

…for you.

3 Likes

Upon seeing Bryan I immediately thought of Borderlands and now I want to play that game again. :grinning:

bild

4 Likes

He gives off the vibe of someone who is intimidating, strong, and brutish. But if you put a puppy or kitten in front of him, he turns into a big lug.

4 Likes

He is like that :grin:

3 Likes

he looks like a fist of the north star villain, but like not raoh but one of the minor villains

2 Likes

He seems huggable, with permission. I bet he would pass the dog test. Can’t trust human judgement, but a dogs, they are good judges of people.

2 Likes

bane for fluffies
break a rib!!

Potential backstory addition, the house fire was caused by his neighborhood’s local feral herd that probably had the defective genes that made them spontaneously catch on fire in hot weather. In the burning fluffies panic, they ran to his house, maybe got in through a doggy door and torched the place.

Feral fluffies: "Munstah! D: "
Me who likes characters that wear masks: :eyes: hmmm yes I am looking respectfully

2 Likes

Definite Lord Humungus vibes coming from this guy.

Why do I think that Bryan somehow drinks an Abuser created energy drink, “Hell Juice”, or coffee while at work, whenever the ‘office watchers’ are doing spot inspections?

1 Like